There are 163 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

Anthony Davis attacked on Twitter

• Paul
  • Veteran
And some very funny stuff

ViteezyfromVA Vito, DonV, @
ROFL @AnthonyDavis76 tryin to go hard now. We all know you're a blocking pusscake.......on twitter. Not on the field

ViteezyfromVA Vito, DonV,
How the hell @AnthonyDavis76 not get a degree from Rutgers?? All you have to do is spell your name properly to get one from there.

You tellin me this boi tryin to fry me? n***a lookin like Big Mama from Soul Food. @AnthonyDavis76 twitpic.com/8h4dwa

@AnthonyDavis76 blocks great on twitter but can't block a D-lineman to save his mama'a life. #AnthonyDavisRoast
50 bucks if this dude had to go heads against Anthony Davis he'd s**t his pants.
I love twitter gang violence lol
"I'm going to kick your ass online!"
  • mod
  • Veteran
lol, who the f**k is viteezy? Davis would crush his ass... and after what he did against Suh, he can say whatever the f**k he wants IMO
[ Edited by modninerfan on Feb 7, 2012 at 9:45 PM ]
He just a deranged 49ers fan having fun messing with Davis one of his last tweets was
"Not gon lie @AnthonyDavis won our lil battle. Thanx for not blockin me like a p***y "
What did AD say?
  • Paul
  • Veteran
it was just funny some of the stuff that he was saying. I've never really liked Davis
AD retweeted most of them but didnt comment much other then the last one the OP posted and he only responded with LOL booo
Those aren't funny at all...
Yeah they were all pretty juvenile. Ive heard much better smarta$$ comments from my grandmother.
you can't call it an attack if it's only from one person..
I only know who Anthony Davis is.
Originally posted by DonnieDarko:

Really? So if I go and verbally assault someone, it's not an attack as long as nobody helps me?
Originally posted by 49erRider:
Originally posted by DonnieDarko:

Really? So if I go and verbally assault someone, it's not an attack as long as nobody helps me?

on the interwebs, it's just called trolling. What happened to KW was an attack.