There are 81 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

2011 Highlight Video- What a Season

I don't think I am ready for highlight vids yet. I cannot believe the Giants are celebrating being world champs because of Kyle Williams.
Originally posted by SoCalNiNer91:
Can you feel my dick?!

I'm waiting for Bonstonkers video. That will be Epic.
Originally posted by GuessWhosOn3rd:
I'm waiting for Bonstonkers video. That will be Epic.

same here. I was hoping this one was it. I'm subscribed on youtube, just waiting.
Originally posted by WesCosOff4Lyf:
All you guys saying this was our golden opportunity and fretting over whether we can get it done next season...Thats a slap in the face to Jim Harbaugh. And thats exactly what this team needs to continue that underdog narrative.

We thought we had the Pain Train rolling THIS year!? Next year, with an even bigger chip on their shoulders and some serious unfinished business, I have a strong feeling the ghost of Terrible Terry Tate is going to destroy some teams next year and run up some scores! HandGate? Puhleeze. Harbaugh is going to knock a coach out on the 50 yard line.
  • Axl49
  • Veteran
Can you feel candlestick?!

oh boy I felt it all right. Still the greatest moment of my 22 years of living. Best feeling EVER
Originally posted by DaDivaRecieva15:
Can you feel my dick?!

Not sure I want to lol..weird how its a fansite but yet ur thinking of dicks and watnot..odd anywho that's u wat u put in or around ur mouth is up to u
Can you feel my dick?!

Not sure I want to lol..weird how its a fansite but yet ur thinking of dicks and watnot..odd anywho that's u wat u put in or around ur mouth is up to u
Can you feel my dick?!

Originally posted by gold49er2183:
Can you feel my dick?!

=)
Can you feel my dick?!

=)
Can you feel my dick?!

=)
Just like how we got hosed in 83 and won it in 84 I see the same pattern. In the vid check out ROGERS not brooks like the announcers said absolutely owning jimmy graham at 3:15 mark. Wow we have to resign Rogers bc he is great against the run and pass
Originally posted by NinerPrideinNJ:
Originally posted by NinerPrideinNJ:
This was our season. We were meant to win this Super Bowl.

We'll compete again, but I pray this wasn't our golden chance that we blew. Sure feels like it.

I feel the same way! This was our year. We should have beaten the Giants and we would have beaten the Pats. Our D would have dominated Brady and Co.!
Search Podcast Draft Forum Commentary News Shop Home