There are 248 users in the forums

2011 Highlight Video- What a Season

Shop Find 49ers gear online
We Will Be Back.
Originally posted by niner4life21:
We Will Be Back.

I want this team to destroy the NFL next year. I hope these players are as pissed off as I am. Seriously, f**k I wish I was a foot taller, twice my weight and had the athletic ability these guys do. With my mental make-up I have no doubt I would have what it takes to make it in the NFL.
Originally posted by SportsFan:
I want this team to destroy the NFL next year. I hope these players are as pissed off as I am. Seriously, f**k I wish I was a foot taller, twice my weight and had the athletic ability these guys do. With my mental make-up I have no doubt I would have what it takes to make it in the NFL.

Originally posted by SportsFan:
Originally posted by niner4life21:
We Will Be Back.

I second that also I would be a pro bowler every year if i didn't have bad knees lol.
I dont think its wise to have Williams included in any future highlights, great clip though.
  • Cjez
  • Hall of Fame
hey u guys remember when we almost went to the superbowl? That was good times.
Originally posted by ChazBoner:
hey u guys remember when we almost went to the superbowl? That was good times.

we came in turd place
[ Edited by 49AllTheTime on Feb 6, 2012 at 3:27 PM ]
good video, could have been another 5 mins long.
Cant wait for next year.
We will rip up every team next year.

NFL aint ready
  • VDSF
  • Veteran
Still can't accept the fact that we were so close yet just gave away our season like that....

^^^ Love it!!

Seriously someone should start up a thread with all these 49er clips and always have the OP updated with new clips that pop up. It would be awesome to come in one drunk night, find the thread and just play through every clip of our 9er awesomeness! and check to see if any new ones had popped up.
All you guys saying this was our golden opportunity and fretting over whether we can get it done next season...Thats a slap in the face to Jim Harbaugh. And thats exactly what this team needs to continue that underdog narrative.
awesome video!!!
...I keep meaning to put mine together but I get bummed whenever I start looking at the footage.
Originally posted by Marvin49:
...I keep meaning to put mine together but I get bummed whenever I start looking at the footage.

Pull yourself together, man!
Share 49ersWebzone