There are 244 users in the forums

tuesday a better day.

Shop Find 49ers gear online
just mins after the championship game i made my mind up i would not watch the bowl. you would think after 2 weeks to get over it id watch it anyway. NO, i just see it as our super bowl. like the joker said when batman stole his ballons, "their my ballons!" so i decided to spend the entire day with the wife. to ensure my personal protest. never since 1988 have i seen two more undeserving teams on the biggest stage, as a niner fan, we have no horse at all in the race, cant route for giants, thats a no no, cant route for the pats the man who could surpass montana (yeah right) . so the way i see it is as a niner fan tuesday is a better day than today, everything is over and its on to the draft, and free agency. as for today BUNK IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Ya I can route for the Giants if I want to. They're the more deserving team of the two. Won't route for the Pats under any circumstance.
I expect the Giants to win but I will be rooting for the Pats to destroy them (even though it means Brady gets another Ring). Brady will never surpass Montana, who remains the only QB ever who is UNDEFEATED in four Super Bowl appearances!

I hope the Pats break Eli's legs; get him out of football altogether. The giants are a bunch of arrogant, immature children who deserve to lose, even if it means Brady gets another SB win!

There is a clear East Coast sports media bias that I really hate. The 49ers continue to get no respect, and they won't get any until they again start winning SBs (even then they will likely not get much respect, but at that point it won't matter).

I will not watch today's game, but I will be rooting for Eli and company to get injured badly enough to end their careers.
[ Edited by longtime49erfan on Feb 5, 2012 at 12:26 PM ]
Originally posted by longtime49erfan:
I expect the Giants to win but I will be rooting for the Pats to destroy them (even though it means Brady gets another Ring). Brady will never surpass Montana, who remains the only QB ever who is UNDEFEATED in four Super Bowl appearances!

I hope the Pats break Eli's legs; get him out of football altogether. The giants are a bunch of arrogant, immature children who deserve to lose, even if it means Brady gets another SB win!

There is a clear East Coast sports media bias that I really hate. The 49ers continue to get no respect, and they won't get any until they again start winning SBs (even then they will likely not get much respect, but at that point it won't matter).

I will not watch today's game, but I will be rooting for Eli and company to get injured badly enough to end their careers.

Stay classy.

terry bradshaw
  • BobS
  • Veteran
I am 51 years old and never missed a Super Bowl, I am not going to watch.

yea same here, hope the pats kill the giants, cant stand all the egos on that team.
Originally posted by kerryrice75:
just mins after the championship game i made my mind up i would not watch the bowl. you would think after 2 weeks to get over it id watch it anyway. NO, i just see it as our super bowl. like the joker said when batman stole his ballons, "their my ballons!" so i decided to spend the entire day with the wife. to ensure my personal protest. never since 1988 have i seen two more undeserving teams on the biggest stage, as a niner fan, we have no horse at all in the race, cant route for giants, thats a no no, cant route for the pats the man who could surpass montana (yeah right) . so the way i see it is as a niner fan tuesday is a better day than today, everything is over and its on to the draft, and free agency. as for today BUNK IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

If I recall many baceball fans "phillys" felt the same way about the SF Giants in 2010.
Originally posted by lifer49erfan:
If I recall many baceball fans "phillys" felt the same way about the SF Giants in 2010.

Where does he get those wonderful toys
I will watch. I just wish there was a way they could both lose!!

I hate both teams and one has to win?
Originally posted by sfninerfanMax:
I hate both teams and one has to win?

I have a list of teams that I hate the most.

Cowboys at the top, and the Jaguars and Ravens at the bottom. The Giants are in the top ten, and the Patriots are in the top 20, so by that, I have to root for the Patriots.
Ok, I'm down, but what happened to Monday? You skipped over that, I guess to allow for Super Bowl hangover? Cuz I'll be a Niner fan Monday too.
I might watch the last 5 mins of the 4th quarter but that's if
I will watch the game. Why? IT'S THE SUPERBOWL!!! The Superbowl, regardless of who is playing, is the holiest day in America, even surpassing Christmas.
Share 49ersWebzone