LISTEN: 49ers Offseason Musings With Legendary Columnist Mike Silver →

There are 141 users in the forums

Super Bowl XLVI: Lose-Lose for Niners fans

Shop Find 49ers gear online
obviusly screw both of them. but i would rather Brady keep his 3 rings and walk away. Not be on Joe's Level.
arizona pittsburgh was worse, cheer for a div rival or pitt to get the 6th title? tomorrows sb is simple for me, cheer for the complete team, not the team with the worst ranked D
Originally posted by crabman82:
arizona pittsburgh was worse, cheer for a div rival or pitt to get the 6th title? tomorrows sb is simple for me, cheer for the complete team, not the team with the worst ranked D

I don't see how that one was worse. Arizona isn't worth the hate, and them losing pushed us down to 2nd. This one is the battle of the teams that don't deserve to be there.
I just read on CNN Gisele Bundchen is sending emails to friends asking them to send prayers that husband Tom can win the Super Bowl so he can be fulfilled (among other things). I say send a prayer to the soldiers and people in Iraq and Afghanistan to keep them out of harms way for another day.
Originally posted by blunt_probe:

I don't see how that one was worse. Arizona isn't worth the hate, and them losing pushed us down to 2nd. This one is the battle of the teams that don't deserve to be there.

i never said anything about hate, i dont hate any div rivals, i know i never cheer for them though, and i also dont root for teams to pass the 49ers on sb wins list. as far as these teams not deserving to be there, thats about the dumbest comment i've heard all day, u dont ask for s**t in this league, u take it, and thats what those 2 teams did.

i never said anything about hate, i dont hate any div rivals, i know i never cheer for them though, and i also dont root for teams to pass the 49ers on sb wins list. as far as these teams not deserving to be there, thats about the dumbest comment i've heard all day, u dont ask for s**t in this league, u take it, and thats what those 2 teams did.

Giants don't deserve to be there, and no amount of debating will convince me otherwise. Patriots were bailed out on pure luck, but I still give them more of a pass than the giants. Still, there is no one worth cheering for in this super bowl.
Tell me something I don't know.

Giants don't deserve to be there, and no amount of debating will convince me otherwise. Patriots were bailed out on pure luck, but I still give them more of a pass than the giants. Still, there is no one worth cheering for in this super bowl.

ya what were the giants thinking trying to play their best ball of the year at this time? idiots

ya what were the giants thinking trying to play their best ball of the year at this time? idiots

Cool, and their best ball wasn't good enough. Like I wrote, no amount of debating is going to change my stance. The Giants were gifted the super bowl.
I would prefer the Giants to win. There's no way Brady should be allowed to get 4.
[ Edited by truekingcarlos on Feb 4, 2012 at 7:23 PM ]

Cool, and their best ball wasn't good enough. Like I wrote, no amount of debating is going to change my stance. The Giants were gifted the super bowl.

and its fans like u that make the whiner lable very accurate when it comes to this fan base, wanna blame kyle williams, fine ok so be it, acting like the giants dont deserve it, beyond retarded

and its fans like u that make the whiner lable very accurate when it comes to this fan base, wanna blame kyle williams, fine ok so be it, acting like the giants dont deserve it, beyond retarded

That's nice, you seem under the impression that I care of your opinion. I'm not going to go tell every giants fan I see and tell them "YOU DON'T DESERVE TO BE THERE!" I'll keep it to myself, because what's the point of that? Nothing is going to change regardless. Niners were screwed. The End.
[ Edited by blunt_probe on Feb 4, 2012 at 7:32 PM ]

That's nice, you seem under the impression that I care of your opinion. I'm not going to go tell every giants fan I see and tell them "YOU DON'T DESERVE TO BE THERE!" I'll keep it to myself, because what's the point of that? Nothing is going to change regardless. Niners were screwed. The End.

i didnt say your runnin and screamin to every giants fan, its the ignorance to give credit where its due, the way u make it out kyle caught the ball and handed it 2 them, truth is he was stripped, then they recovered it, u know, much like we did all year. if they're not deserving based off that, then we werent deserving of several of our wins this year. the end.
Tell me something I don't know.

sinθ + icosθ = e^iθ

i didnt say your runnin and screamin to every giants fan, its the ignorance to give credit where its due, the way u make it out kyle caught the ball and handed it 2 them, truth is he was stripped, then they recovered it, u know, much like we did all year. if they're not deserving based off that, then we werent deserving of several of our wins this year. the end.

We played the same game we did in every other one this year. Great defense; Great ST; lousy O, but will score enough to win. The only difference was Kyle Williams' mistakes. If the Giants had marched down the field and won it that way, or if their D intercepted it for a TD, hell, or even if they won by a safety, I wouldn't be as bitter. His two turnovers cost the team, and I will put this loss on him. His head wasn't in the game, and those weren't even his only mistakes. That all said, whether I feel this way or not makes no difference, so again, I'm not sure why you're trying to bring in this "holier than thou" attitude and preaching how everyone should feel. I don't view saying Kyle cost the team, or saying that the Giants were handed the SB as ignorance, just as facts.
Share 49ersWebzone