There are 165 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

What's Worse: Kyle Williams '12 NFCC Fumble(s) or Roger Craigs in '90

What's Worse: Kyle Williams '12 NFCC Fumble(s) or Roger Craigs in '90

  • Garcia
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 26,474
Just curious.
Experienced HOFer fumble on the big stage > Inexperienced 1st year semi starter fumble on the big stage.
Williams, since i didn't watch the Craig fumble happen and i was 3 years old.
[ Edited by DaDivaRecieva15 on Jan 31, 2012 at 4:22 PM ]
Originally posted by DaDivaRecieva15:
Williams, since i didn't watch the Craig fumble happen and i was 3 years old.

+1

And Williams f**ked up twice..not once
Originally posted by GuessWhosOn3rd:
Originally posted by DaDivaRecieva15:
Williams, since i didn't watch the Craig fumble happen and i was 3 years old.

+1

And Williams f**ked up twice..not once

This lol
All in all, this really just comes down to the new wound hurts more then a healed scar.
Williams messed up twice and also mad a third stupid decision earlier in the game diving for a punt. While he did catch it, it was just idiotic. So really Williams was worse because he made multipal stupid plays.
Originally posted by DaDivaRecieva15:
Williams, since i didn't watch the Craig fumble happen and i was 3 years old.

I was 4 and don't remember that game. Thank God! I still haven't gotten over this past loss, so Kyle Williams.
The Craig fumble. Why? Because the team was running out the clock to preserve the win. I still maintain Kyle had his bell rung earlier in the game and therefore made some irrational decisions.
This was going to be our comeback to Super Bowl glory, we had already won two straight. while the 3 peat would of been historic, we experienced such a rich winning culture then. This year we cam from no where and played a 9-7 team at home to go to the superbowl and face a banged up Gronkowski and clean Brady's clock worse than the Ravens could even comprehend.

This wound is new and i was too young to understand what the Craig fumble meant. I just think after losing for so long, we deserved number 6 this year and he made that impossible by messing up TWICE.
Originally posted by JoeisGod:
The Craig fumble. Why? Because the team was running out the clock to preserve the win. I still maintain Kyle had his bell rung earlier in the game and therefore made some irrational decisions.

Craig = Starter , KW = Backup in the position played
Craig = proven vet, KW = inexperienced
As a proven vet and starter you should know to protect the ball much better then he did in that play, especially when your trying to run out the clock. That just my opinion.
Originally posted by jcashen87:
This was going to be our comeback to Super Bowl glory, we had already won two straight. while the 3 peat would of been historic, we experienced such a rich winning culture then. This year we cam from no where and played a 9-7 team at home to go to the superbowl and face a banged up Gronkowski and clean Brady's clock worse than the Ravens could even comprehend.

This wound is new and i was too young to understand what the Craig fumble meant. I just think after losing for so long, we deserved number 6 this year and he made that impossible by messing up TWICE.
Yes the wound is new and this situation wont even be talked about next year when we are in the super bowl.
The Craig fumble was worse, because without that fumble it was a guaranteed W, Even if Williams doesn't fumble, we don't know for certain that we would have gone down and scored, could have been another 3 and out for all we know!
Craig fumble was way worse imo.
Craig's fumble bc we had the game won and were on the way to 3-peat.

Team was some what dismantled after that and we knew it was a mini rebuilding stage.