LISTEN: 49ers Offseason Musings With Legendary Columnist Mike Silver →

There are 134 users in the forums

anyone planning on going to the 49ers-vikings game next season in minneapolis?

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by Young2Rice:
Originally posted by JustinNiner:
Originally posted by gold49digger:

no
omg dont remind me of that day. One of the biggest anger episodes ive ever had related to sports

ME too.

I lost it big time. My roomate had to calm me down haha

I was present for this BS as well. Looking forward to attending the big payback next season. 90% chance I'll be there...
Originally posted by niners_guy:

no
omg dont remind me of that day. One of the biggest anger episodes ive ever had related to sports

ME too.

I was present for this BS as well. Looking forward to attending the big payback next season. 90% chance I'll be there...

my pet peave with this play was once thing, roman reaching for a ball he'd never get to, grab a hold of lewis' foot thats closest to ya and dont let him touch it in bounds, we win
I could see myself being there. Its a 15 hour drive and the closest NFL city to where I live in Canada and my dad's a huge Vikings fan. I saw Vikes packers in 2005 when Edinger kicked the longest game winner in NFL history.
Originally posted by crabman82:
Originally posted by niners_guy:

no

ME too.

my pet peave with this play was once thing, roman reaching for a ball he'd never get to, grab a hold of lewis' foot thats closest to ya and dont let him touch it in bounds, we win

I was at that game... That was the worst game I had ever witnessed live.
Thinking about going, about a 2 hour drive north for me.
Anyone going for sure?

I'd like to meet up for tailgating and maybe even some drinks the night before... and more importantly would love to get my ticket near some Niner fans. I actually live in Phoenix, AZ and have some time off work so I want to start visiting some NFL stadiums and watch my Niner's cave some roof's in with some hard hits.

No worries MN residents, Justin Smith will single handed pick the roof up and put it back for you.
Share 49ersWebzone