LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 441 users in the forums

Aldon Smith got a dui doe

Shop Find 49ers gear online

I just hope this isn't Aldon's fault.....
[ Edited by Oakland-Niner on Jan 29, 2012 at 5:27 PM ]
Originally posted by Natewillis2252:
Originally posted by A-broken-Mir:
Originally posted by 305Niner:
That is the most stupidest thing to do is cutting. Oh yeah lets cut our rookie beast with 14 sacks. He is young and stupid. Everybody has been there. I'm from Miami you can get into alot things here. Especially if you are not from a real city, the atmosphere maybe too much for some.

Exactly.
Originally posted by Imfasterthanur:
Originally posted by A-broken-Mir:
Are you kidding me dude? So he made a mistake, doesn't mean we should cut him. I'm sure you did dumb ish when you were that young. smh.

I can't believe you're a veteran poster and making this thread.

He's being sarcastic.

No he's not. That susweel guy is always starting threads like this.

You guys must be new.

lol

Originally posted by jreff22:
Originally posted by niners94:
no excuse, stupid on his part

expect a 1-2 game suspension, hope Jim deals with this internally

1st offense, no suspension.

I would suspend his ass for the first game, I'm not a saint but a kid who makes that kind of money can get a taxi.

I would agree with you if he wasn't a Niner. Niners > The Law.
Ahhh to be young and rich in Miami
no excuse, stupid on his part

expect a 1-2 game suspension, hope Jim deals with this internally

1st offense, no suspension.

I would suspend his ass for the first game, I'm not a saint but a kid who makes that kind of money can get a taxi.

I would agree with you if he wasn't a Niner. Niners > The Law.

lol I AM ABOVE THE LAW!!! (because i'm a niner)
goons gon be goons doe. wheres anferny dixon doe??
Trade him for Andrew luck
Originally posted by Amir:
Originally posted by susweel:
Originally posted by spizzy:
Its the pro bowls fault! If he would have been voted in, this would never have happened!

I blame Kyle Williams for making him drink to numb the pain.

this

lol besides by next season several more players will be arrested, good job aldon for getting it done early. hopefully, he grows from this experience.
Originally posted by sacninesixteen:
It is clear neither of you have a clue what you're talking about. First off not all cops are thugs and pigs. And cops can't just ADD a DUI charge because he feels like it. If you knew how they're trained and how it works you'd know that. If you're over the limit, you're over the limit end of discussion. If Aldon submitted to the field sobriety tests and the officer deemed he was not under the influence, then Aldon walks. There are many things officers take into account I won't get into. But maybe you should know what you're talking about before jumping to conclusions. Aldon made a mistake, and as a lifelong 49er fan it's disappointing to see, but don't go blaming the officers. He's lucky he didn't injure or kill someone, then he'd be facing felony charges as opposed to a misdemeanor

Seriously. It is pretty funny how.stupid people.can be. You can add a.speeding ticket, a reckless.driving, and a whole bunch of.other moving violations. DUIs though, those involve a Breathalyzer and a blood test.

I am not someone to hang a person for a DUI but they are there for.a VERY DAMN GOOD REASON and if you get caught you deserve the consequences.
Originally posted by niners4lyfe:
oh well, he's human! It's hella common now and days. Plus he is a young man and the season is over. It may suck for him, but it's a life lesson.

He's human? Hella common?

When you lose a family member because someone just NEEDED a drink before they got behind the wheel...come back and and post the same thing.

Yeah really stupid. Hope this is a isolated incident and not a indication of things to come
Originally posted by lamontb:
Yeah really stupid. Hope this is a isolated incident and not a indication of things to come

I am hearing from inside sources that Aldon may like the whacky tabacy a fair amount. Sources also tell me that his teammates are aware and are trying to mentor him
Originally posted by sacninesixteen:
It is clear neither of you have a clue what you're talking about. First off not all cops are thugs and pigs. And cops can't just ADD a DUI charge because he feels like it. If you knew how they're trained and how it works you'd know that. If you're over the limit, you're over the limit end of discussion. If Aldon submitted to the field sobriety tests and the officer deemed he was not under the influence, then Aldon walks. There are many things officers take into account I won't get into. But maybe you should know what you're talking about before jumping to conclusions. Aldon made a mistake, and as a lifelong 49er fan it's disappointing to see, but don't go blaming the officers. He's lucky he didn't injure or kill someone, then he'd be facing felony charges as opposed to a misdemeanor
Thank You
Ugh! Great...he'll probably get suspended 1-2 games when the regular season starts up again and/or fined by the NFL.
I don't think he gets suspended and if he does then it shouldn't be for a lot because it is his first offense. Cutting him would be about the stupidest thing in the world to do, any of you who suggested it should slap yourself. This will blow over just like RayMac's DUI did as long as he doesn't make the mistake again and continues to play hard.
Share 49ersWebzone