no excuse, stupid on his part

expect a 1-2 game suspension, hope Jim deals with this internally

1st offense, no suspension.
Originally posted by niners94:
Originally posted by jreff22:

1st offense, no suspension.

I would suspend his ass for the first game, I'm not a saint but a kid who makes that kind of money can get a taxi.
Originally posted by jreff22:

Shouldn't be suspended.
sigh
Originally posted by A-broken-Mir:
Originally posted by 305Niner:
That is the most stupidest thing to do is cutting. Oh yeah lets cut our rookie beast with 14 sacks. He is young and stupid. Everybody has been there. I'm from Miami you can get into alot things here. Especially if you are not from a real city, the atmosphere maybe too much for some.

Exactly.
Originally posted by Imfasterthanur:
Originally posted by A-broken-Mir:
Are you kidding me dude? So he made a mistake, doesn't mean we should cut him. I'm sure you did dumb ish when you were that young. smh.

I can't believe you're a veteran poster and making this thread.

He's being sarcastic.

No he's not. That susweel guy is always starting threads like this.

You guys must be new.
Originally posted by Oakland-Niner:
At least he's not smocking crack.....(I hope).

P.S. We should trade his ass, straight up for M.Rob back. At least he made the pro-bowl....

Did you watch the last Inside the NFL when he was on there. I wanted to throw up, my stomach was churning! I watch that program for NFL stuff not for ex players to air out there dirty crap.
[ Edited by ace49ers on Jan 29, 2012 at 4:14 PM ]
Damn son.

You made headlines Sunday, in a good way.

And today, in a bad way.
Meh, it is a right of passage these days.
I like Aldon Smith a ton as a player. However, there really isn't anything to excuse getting pulled over for a DUI at 9:30AM. You should never get pulled for a DUI period. Especially making the kind of money this guy does. You telling me he can't afford a cab. Or even car service? Hopefully this is isolated and a 23 year old being foolish. However if you get pulled over for a DUI at 9:30 in the AM:

A. You woke up after a late night and were still drunk above the limit!
or
B. You were still getting your party on or getting it restarted.
or worst case
C. you can't function without a drink in the AM.

In all cases let's hope this is isolated and he gets himself moving in a positive direction. It would be terrible to waste all that talent and potential because you can't be responsible.
Originally posted by VA49er:
I like Aldon Smith a ton as a player. However, there really isn't anything to excuse getting pulled over for a DUI at 9:30AM. You should never get pulled for a DUI period. Especially making the kind of money this guy does. You telling me he can't afford a cab. Or even car service? Hopefully this is isolated and a 23 year old being foolish. However if you get pulled over for a DUI at 9:30 in the AM:

or
or worst case

In all cases let's hope this is isolated and he gets himself moving in a positive direction. It would be terrible to waste all that talent and potential because you can't be responsible.

9:30am?????

f**k! There is no good reason to be drunk at 9:30am, especially when his biological clock said 6:30am PST....

Please God, let it be really strong mouth wash.
[ Edited by Oakland-Niner on Jan 29, 2012 at 4:48 PM ]

or
or worst case

From his tweets prior to the stop it sounds like he never went to sleep

or
or worst case

f**k! There is no good reason to be drunk at 9:30am, especially when his biological clock said 6:30am PST....

he was pulled over at 4:33 am.

still no excuse. the NFL even has a car service for drunk players. hope he learns from this mistake. glad no one was hurt.
Originally posted by HessianDud:

still no excuse. the NFL even has a car service for drunk players. hope he learns from this mistake. glad no one was hurt.

The stories seem to have all corrected this fact. But yes. Still no excuse. it wouldn't suprise me at all if you couldn't just tab the cab to the NFL so they won't have to deal with the negative publicity and to protect the investment in their players.
  • Chief
  • Veteran

or
or worst case

You guys should not drink while reading.
Originally posted by Chief:

or
or worst case

You guys should not drink while reading.

Then I'd never get to read......
[ Edited by Oakland-Niner on Jan 29, 2012 at 5:16 PM ]
Share 49ersWebzone