LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 136 users in the forums

Aldon Smith got a dui doe

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by susweel:
Hey why my poll get merged.

Damn mods are running this like communist Russia. Lol

You'd be in Siberia in that case.

There were three separate threads on Smith, all discussing the same story.
Y'all act like you never drove drunk before. Give the kid a break.
I had a DUI once. You would be surprised how many people you know that step and tell you they had one too. I peronally don't drink anymore, and I don't condone the action, but he didn't do anything that millions of other people haven't done. The one thing that puzzles me, is why do pro athlete's drive drunk, when they have the money to rent limo's?
On the bright side, we can all thank God that Mike Nolan is no longer the head coach. He would have cut Aldon on the spot.
Youg dumb and rich. It happens. He will learn and I don't think it happens again.
Originally posted by JerryRice1848:
Kyle Williams was the designated driver but fumled the keys

ROFL ROFL ROFL OMFG ROFL
i bet he sacked the cop
  • susweel
  • Hall of Nepal
Originally posted by English:
Hey why my poll get merged.

Damn mods are running this like communist Russia. Lol

You'd be in Siberia in that case.

There were three separate threads on Smith, all discussing the same story.

Mine was about cutting him or not and was a poll.
Harbaugh is probably the perfect guy to talk to Aldon
  • Kolohe
  • Hall of Fame
So I guess he'll be suspended for one or two games right???

• susweel
  • Hall of Nepal
Originally posted by Kolohe:

Probably not because this is first offence.
https://twitter.com/#!/aldonsmithJETS/status/163140666157826048
Does anybody sleep??? LOL

I think he has to go into some program though to educate him on why he shouldn't drive drunk (e.g., Donte Stalworth).
  • susweel
  • Hall of Nepal
Originally posted by RedWaltz24:

I think he has to go into some program though to educate him on why he shouldn't drive drunk (e.g., Donte Stalworth).

Hopefully he learns from this. I know I sure did when I got my DUI at the age of 22.
A.Smith I really hope you understand the situation your in and I hope your heart isnt hardened to this. This should be an eye opener for you to correct whatever needs to be corrected in your life and move on to a potential Hall of Fame career. I have a 6 year old son who loves to watch Niner games with me and as a player in the NFL you are a role model. As you know this situation is much bigger then just role models but peoples lives are at stake when you drink an drive. Please dont belittle that it wont happen to you, it can and has happened to too many people. I hope and pray that if this is a substance has taken control of your life then you take the necessary steps to rid this out of your life so you may be what you worked your whole life for ... A Sack Artist. Don't let this ruin what is laid in front of you in the NFL.

May God keep you Aldon Smith and Keep up the good work on the field and hopefully off the field.

P.S. Wisdom isnt knowing alot of information, wisdom is being wise in what you know and doing right.

[ Edited by Constantine on Jan 30, 2012 at 7:44 AM ]
Share 49ersWebzone