There are 116 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

Anyone else still really bummed/depressed about the outcome of this year?

today was the worst, all of a sudden it hit me, we were so close to the superbowl http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uuZI5x1EnBY WHHHHHHYYYYYYY next year feels so far away
today was the worst, all of a sudden it hit me, we were so close to the superbowl http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uuZI5x1EnBY WHHHHHHYYYYYYY next year feels so far away
Originally posted by ChazBoner:
it'll never be more perfect a situation to win #6. Ever.

So damn true..That idiot KW creeps inside my thoughts about every other day. It was indeed; The Perfect Storm...3rd down & AS, nuff said..
yep have we cut Kyle Williams yet, i keep having nightmares that wake me up in the night, that he is still on the team
still hate KW
2012/13 will be Chilo Rachal's breakout year.
Originally posted by jreff22:
still hate KW

this
  • cciowa
  • Veteran
Originally posted by pakalolo415:
2012/13 will be Chilo Rachal's breakout year.

wow. that loss really sent you off the deep end
I'm quite certain I meet the DSM criteria for PTSD re: this game.

I can't get over it. I haven't watched any highlights from that game yet. Have only ONCE glanced at the boxscore.

I can't even enjoy the season or the awesome win vs. NO.

I'm not sure I'll ever get over this one until we win #6...whenever that is...

...we were so f**king close...
  • Kolohe
  • Hall of Fame
Giants and Eli can still eat s**t!!!!
I'm looking forward to next season, but I'll never get over this game. Kyle Williams' dumbass mistakes are burned into my mind.
Originally posted by blunt_probe:
I'm looking forward to next season, but I'll never get over this game. Kyle Williams' dumbass mistakes are burned into my mind.

This and I agree with the poster above that said they qualify for PTSD after this game. i watched the bonstonker vid form the Saints game once and I literally felt myself get choked out of anger from the last game. So that being said Kyle Williams can f**k off
Originally posted by sincalfaithful:
Originally posted by blunt_probe:

This and I agree with the poster above that said they qualify for PTSD after this game. i watched the bonstonker vid form the Saints game once and I literally felt myself get choked out of anger from the last game. So that being said Kyle Williams can f**k off

I'd probably react the same way, because I haven't even watched a single highlight from the saints game. This WAS the f**king year.
Originally posted by Kolohe:
Giants and Eli can still eat s**t!!!!

My dad is a giants fan. Since the loss we have talked once. And that was after the SB and we argued about how I thought the giants got lucky.
  • GEEK
  • Veteran
I am bummed about it, but if this game helps up get to the next level, then I'm okay with it.