LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 307 users in the forums

Anyone else still really bummed/depressed about the outcome of this year?

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Still bitter & angry

Want to hurt Kyle Williams

Can't stomach ESPN and it's sucking off of the Giants
i hate the Gaints and Tom Brady if i root for him and wins he will be mentioned in the same breath as Joe Cool , all of his superbowl won by three points or most of them never with a bigger Margin . don;t want to see that s**t super crap.
Yes!
I know I'll get blasted for this; but, in a way I'm glad we lost that game. I don't think we would have stood a chance against the Pats after they beat the Ravens, a better, stronger D against the pass than ours.

I'm glad we lost so that the coaches and players need to go back and put in even more work to getting better. This way, when we get to the SB next year, we will be better prepared to win the big one and keep our undefeated SB record!
Originally posted by D_Niner:
I know I'll get blasted for this; but, in a way I'm glad we lost that game. I don't think we would have stood a chance against the Pats after they beat the Ravens, a better, stronger D against the pass than ours.

I'm glad we lost so that the coaches and players need to go back and put in even more work to getting better. This way, when we get to the SB next year, we will be better prepared to win the big one and keep our undefeated SB record!

You know the BEST team doesn't always win the Super Bowl. As a matter of fact it's usually a team struggling to make the playoffs that hit's their stride late in the season.

Giants were 9-7

Did we really need to lose that game to ''improve'' our backup returner? That lose will HAUNT this franchise
We may have lost more NFC championship games than anyone, but NO ONE has won every SB they played in except....you guessed it, the 9ers. We have a perfect SB record with no losses. Think about that one for a while.
I've attempted suicide twice in the last two weeks because of the game. I'm now blogging from Heaven. If you'd like, I can tell you the winner of the next 12 Superbowls before the world ends....oops, I should of said that....
Guys, I was at the game. The stars were aligned, the fans were going crazy and than that mother fu**er Kyle Williams. It was like someone let the air out of a balloon. Too bad you can't coach on how to have a brain. I'm still bitter as hell. I haven't watched sportscenter or any NFL related news since the loss. I don't think I can be at peace unless the giants lose. They better lose.....
still not over it
Originally posted by SanDiego49er:
Still not any better all these days later. LOL. What a devastating loss. I really can't stand the way we lost. It's one thing to get beat. It's another thing to hand the other team the game at home in the NFC Championship game. After a decade of losing no less. We had a really legitimate shot to go the Super Bowl. I honestly don't know if I have ever taken a loss harder than this one. I'd say this is the hardest loss of all time as a 49er fan. At least in the past 15 years anyway. Easily. Nothing else compares.

THIS...I think I have PTSD...

Originally posted by Leathaface:
Still not any better all these days later. LOL. What a devastating loss. I really can't stand the way we lost. It's one thing to get beat. It's another thing to hand the other team the game at home in the NFC Championship game. After a decade of losing no less. We had a really legitimate shot to go the Super Bowl. I honestly don't know if I have ever taken a loss harder than this one. I'd say this is the hardest loss of all time as a 49er fan. At least in the past 15 years anyway. Easily. Nothing else compares.

That
Originally posted by pelos21:
Originally posted by Leathaface:

That

If you guys intend to watch the sujper bowl. it won't provide any closure.
Im hurting still
this damn sb is almost here and hopefully it goes by fast!!! then theres a few days of looking back to the game for the media then they can move on to the good stuff, fa and the draft. im sick and tired of seeing the damn giants where we should be. luckiest team of the yr that got an overrated falcons team, a packers team that decided to play their worst game of the yr dropping passes, rodgers missing passes and that fluke hail mary. i dont have to mention the other game
Every once in a while I start thinking about it and start getting at Kyle Williams, but other than that I'm pretty much over it.
Share 49ersWebzone