There are 296 users in the forums

Anyone else still really bummed/depressed about the outcome of this year?

Shop Find 49ers gear online
I read on facebook that someone said

who got it gheyer than us! Noooobody..... I felt like punching that dude on the face >:(
I still have no desire to watch the super bowl. Am I alone here?
Originally posted by SolRebe1:

+1

What's a super bowl again?

Originally posted by SolRebe1:

+ 1, still have not watched ESPN, NFL network .. Although while watching a lakers game they ran a NYG commercial promoting NFC champs memorabilia ( I changed the commercial)
I did the most painful thing EVER!!!!

I watched the NFL replay of the game on NFL Network and it is just awful how our defense dominated yet we still lost.

I still haven't watched any major sports network since sunday. I still want to cry when I think about that game or the super bowl.
Life goes on I have better things to think about If ur still thinking about this loss you have no life
havent read the first 13 pages, just chiming in with my thoughts, i'm finding this loss very easy to get over, its 10 times better than being 6-10, worse feeling ever is being 4-8 and already previewing the next draft even though the current season wasnt done yet. live by the sword and die by it, won so many games on TO margin, stands to reason we'd lose one by it aswell.
  • cciowa
  • Veteran
agree with crabman and niner nation. Its been a week, you guys gotta get over it for gods sake, i will hope to think this thread will die naturally after today
Well at least we get to see seven Niners later today

AMAZING SEASON. INCREDIBLE........Jim Harbaugh and staff got everything out of their players and hopefully we can resign the key components. I feel very confident that the staff will work on the offense with the team and pick up some nice pieces like some tall, fast receivers, and a bruising running back that will replace the dancer AD. BUT WE WERE SO FRIGGIN CLOSE!

We did what we had to do in the Season, we got home field advantage against the Saints. We beat the Saints in an amazing game for the ages and the Giants took take of Green Bay so we were set.

I was at the Game on Sunday. We had everything going for us, we even had Delanie Walker back and we were playing at home. In our second series we hit Vernon and he goes the distance. UNBELIEVABLE. And we were winning 14 to 10 and the Giants couldn't drive on us in the second half. 6 sacks in the game, but it seemed the bulk came in the second half. And if he wasn't sacked Eli was getting pounded on every play. The atmosphere was electric. It's been a long time since I've heard Candlestick that loud. It was the fourth quarter and we were going to win the game, we were going to the SUPERBOWL!!!!!! But Kyle Williams let the ball hit him in the leg! WOW. But we weren't out of it, yet. But somehow we got away from the run and couldn't drive the ball.

And then we get the miracle turnover at the end of the game only to have the ref blow the whistle late? Such a bad The magical season ended in the rain at the stick. How can you not be disappointed. Yes we came so far, but the dream was within our fingers. The Giants didn't win the game, we LOST it.

But as far as my love for the team.......OMG......we have been in the pit for 9 seasons and to have this magical season was amazing and if they are smart they can keep the core and keep improving the offense and we can get back to the playoffs, but to be that close and to have it end that way is brutal.

I wish it was football season again. At least we have the draft in three months.
still hate KW
Just b
Originally posted by cciowa:
agree with crabman and niner nation. Its been a week, you guys gotta get over it for gods sake, i will hope to think this thread will die naturally after today
Just because some fans remain bitter and are avoiding all sport outlets is not extreme, no one is depressed here, I'm still going clubbing, getting my work out in, looking forward to several travel plans this year..... Ppl with this get a life crap are morons... Plenty of ppl on the zone have a nice healthy fun life, just with some bitterness anything FOOTBALL related ...
I was gonna jump until I realized that if I did, I would miss the next Super Bowl the niners win.
Originally posted by corona55569:
Just b
Originally posted by cciowa:
Just because some fans remain bitter and are avoiding all sport outlets is not extreme, no one is depressed here, I'm still going clubbing, getting my work out in, looking forward to several travel plans this year..... Ppl with this get a life crap are morons... Plenty of ppl on the zone have a nice healthy fun life, just with some bitterness anything FOOTBALL related ...

o we gon club.

Share 49ersWebzone