LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 233 users in the forums

Anyone else still really bummed/depressed about the outcome of this year?

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by kidash98:
Originally posted by HessianDud:
Originally posted by KEGster:
I don't know why he was in there either, given his history. Culliver or Hunter would have been able to handle those duties, I'm sure.

but it was an oversight that I'm sure won't happen again. i expect this team to not only have a legit #1 returner (hope Ginn comes back) but I also expect them to have a backup who is more than capable.
Agreed.

Overall I think our coaching staff did not have it's best game vs the Giants. Just goes to show how unbreakable that defense was

i thought the gameplan was incredibly strange. its a shame that the efforts of the defense were wasted. those guys are so f**king epic, we need to get them a ring, quick.

I got $5 on it!!!! Cracker Jack box, I mean...

yeah, go you right on ahead and hand Patrick Willis a cracker jack ring...

I don't know why he was in there either, given his history. Culliver or Hunter would have been able to handle those duties, I'm sure.

but it was an oversight that I'm sure won't happen again. i expect this team to not only have a legit #1 returner (hope Ginn comes back) but I also expect them to have a backup who is more than capable.
Agreed.

Overall I think our coaching staff did not have it's best game vs the Giants. Just goes to show how unbreakable that defense was

i thought the gameplan was incredibly strange. its a shame that the efforts of the defense were wasted. those guys are so f**king epic, we need to get them a ring, quick.

Yeah justin smith is geting on in years. He will have 2-3 years of dominant play then start to decline. IMO that is our best shot until we get a stud QB.
Originally posted by kidash98:

Agreed.

I got $5 on it!!!! Cracker Jack box, I mean...

yeah, go you right on ahead and hand Patrick Willis a cracker jack ring...

You CRAY?!?!?!? I have 3 kids and I wanna see 'em grow up!

wtf today was the toughest day yet for me, for some reason i just kept thinkin about the chance we blew hosting an nfc championship game to go to the superbowl and we lost im pissed rite now
I swear people would be happier if we had finished 6-10 and 3rd in the division.
turned on the TV and Inside The NFL was on. Just as the niners "highlights" started. damn it hurts.
Does that Craig fumble still hurts ?
If the answer is yes be prepared for a very very very long healing process about Williams' one
Unfortunately for myself the answer is yes
Originally posted by 49Fever:
Does that Craig fumble still hurts ?
If the answer is yes be prepared for a very very very long healing process about Williams' one
Unfortunately for myself the answer is yes

Dude I was 5 years old and I watched that game and the giants with stupid Jeff hostetlers ugly face won...
I admit I cried

I will never forget this one
  • Huego
  • Veteran
i still can't watch the espn or nfl network. might skip the super bowl all together. so close fellas... so close
Forward progress whistle blew after the fumble! It's not like the whistle blew and then it was a fumble!

yes. f**k you kyle williams.
Still have dreams about it. I haven't watched or listen to ESPN/NFL NETWORK. I don't even want to watch the Pro Bowl/Super Bowl. The Entire D, Gore, Alex, and Davis deserved a Superbowl the most; fans also deserved it after so many hard years. I don't think I'll get over it... ever.
  • mayo49
  • Veteran
The football gods didn't want it to happen. That's how I look at it.
This hurts more than the 90s NFC Championship losses because we were the better team...
Originally posted by Leathaface:
This hurts more than the 90s NFC Championship losses because we were the better team...

Still just can't believe it. Unreal. We could be playing in the Super Bowl. We should be IMO. 1 week has not made things any better.
Share 49ersWebzone