LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 341 users in the forums

KYLE WILLIAMS APPRECIATION THREAD

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Thank you Kyle Williams! We all make mistakes in life, but we learn from them and make our lives better. If no one forgives you, remember, GOD is happy for you!!!
Lets make a Billy Cundiff thread appreciation thread too.
Originally posted by GameOver:
I'm buying his jersey when I get my next two paychecks (gonna save a bit from both to get it) and if he has a twitter, I will twitpic him a picture of me wearing it with two thumbs up (not to encourage the type of play he had tonight lol but to show support). The kid had one awful game and it coincidentally was on the biggest stages (outside of the SB) of them all. I'm sure he's beating himself over this much harder than we are and to see the kind of fan reaction can only be more disheartening. Kyle Williams, you're a damn good player and only going to get better. Relax and work hard this offseason. See you in the fall.

thats a good gesture real talk though. im just too sad, angry and bitter to do anything like that, ive waited so damn long to see this team that ive stuck through and loved all my life to get a chance to see play in the sb for the 1st time and the dream of that happening blew up right before my eyes because of 1 player. i just cant do anything like that
Starting to get pass it now. I appreciate his efforts, just wish he played without the obvious jitters that effected his play...and the outcome.
Originally posted by DaveTheShocker:
Originally posted by MILFS:
Yes, our horrendous 3rd down conversion rate played a factor BUT Kyle Williams cost us the game. It's the f**king truth. How can you deny that?

Did the rest of the offense muffle the punt TWICE? Did Harbaugh or Roman muffle the punt TWICE? It was KW. He is responsible for the loss.

Yeah, I know this. It was a direct contribution to the loss. But how about the progressive trash play from the most important player (in theory) on the field?

And this is where most 49er fans turn into little sensitive, soap opera snatches because they would rather not argue than accept the truth and look at facts. Our QB was 12-26 today. The offense is a direct reflection of your QB, especially the 3rd down %, and ours was trash tonight and has been through out the season. Im not denying Kyle cost the game, Im simply enlightening you to the fact that this may be good for us. Alex is not the answer, and a win today, though I was rooting hard as hell for one, only masks that.If Alex made throws during the course of the game that would keep the chains moving, we wouldnt have been in the situation in the first place. Please stop settling for mediocrity. Our Qb play has been so poor in recent years that we get AVERAGE production from Alex, and everyone gets their hopes up. Open your eyes!!!!

Peyton Manning could be a free agent this year, and AZ has already stated they will pursue him. The more we THINK we have our guy at QB, the worse off we are.

And I understand how this board works. you guys run around in your little E-gangs and ignore all logic. Very few listen when something of note is being said and goes against the general consensus here.
You proved my point bro. You can sugarcoat it all you want but the fact is, as you have stated, Kyle Williams is responsible for the loss.

Sure, I'm not denying the facts you are bringing up. Even though our defense played lights out, our offense f**king sucked. The play calling sucked, our receivers couldn't get any separations, the OL couldn't pass protect, etc. Even with those facts, we were GOING to get the ball back in OT until KW muffled the punt.

Who knows? If KW didn't f**k up, we might have scored on the ensuing drive?

But guess what... We don't live in that parallel universe. The reality is, KW f**ked up and he cost us the game.

Why the f**k should I appreciate KW when he blatantly f**ked up TWICE? It makes no f**king sense.

What's your justification for appreciating him? Because he's a 49ers player and he feels horrible about his f**k ups therefore stirring up your empathy? f**k that!

He f**king should feel terrible for COSTING not only to his teammates a shot at the SB but the fans as well... and I want him to remember his mistakes for a LONG TIME.
You proved my point bro. You can sugarcoat it all you want but the fact is, as you have stated, Kyle Williams is responsible for the loss.

Sure, I'm not denying the facts you are bringing up. Even though our defense played lights out, our offense f**king sucked. The play calling sucked, our receivers couldn't get any separations, the OL couldn't pass protect, etc. Even with those facts, we were GOING to get the ball back in OT until KW muffled the punt.

But guess what... We don't live in that parallel universe. The reality is, KW f**ked up and he cost us the game.

Why the f**k should I appreciate KW when he blatantly f**ked up TWICE? It makes no f**king sense.

What's your justification for appreciating him? Because he's a 49ers player and he feels horrible about his f**k ups therefore stirring up your empathy? f**k that!

He f**king should feel terrible for COSTING not only to his teammates a shot at the SB but the fans as well... and I want him to remember his mistakes for a LONG TIME.

Then we agree to a certain extent. Im not glorifying the guy. I think he has potential and he royally F-d up and cost us a win. We were going to the Super Bowl, and he cost us that chance. Im speaking from the perspective of seeing all these so called "49erfaithful" completely crucify a kid who has done nothing but work his tail off for the team the entire year. Like I mentioned earlier, a willing contributor anywhere they needed him. Kept a good attitude. Is this how fast we turn on our guys? And someone all the vets obviously like and support?

Im also a realist. It would have been amazing to get to the show this year, but to be honest I didnt think we were ready. And I stand corrected.
  • susweel
  • Hall of Nepal
Yah thanks for the fumbling.
  • VDSF
  • Veteran
Thank you for my now sleepless nights and curled to a ball in bed with tears

Originally posted by DaveTheShocker:

Then we agree to a certain extent. Im not glorifying the guy. I think he has potential and he royally F-d up and cost us a win. We were going to the Super Bowl, and he cost us that chance. Im speaking from the perspective of seeing all these so called "49erfaithful" completely crucify a kid who has done nothing but work his tail off for the team the entire year. Like I mentioned earlier, a willing contributor anywhere they needed him. Kept a good attitude. Is this how fast we turn on our guys? And someone all the vets obviously like and support?

Im also a realist. It would have been amazing to get to the show this year, but to be honest I didnt think we were ready. And I stand corrected.

I am not condoning the stupid behaviors from the idiot fans. People who were threatening to kill him, wishing harm, etc. are f**ked up people.

Afterall, it is just a game... but I will be pissed for a long time at KW and will always remember his f**k ups tonight.
To create a thread appreciating him after costing a trip to the SB is outrageous.
I wish him the best though because it will take a lot of good plays for him to change my opinion of him.
Share 49ersWebzone