There are 94 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

KYLE WILLIAMS APPRECIATION THREAD

What's there to appreciate? He's a regular receiver that blew the game with his horrible ball handling skills. People saying he should die are worthless scum, but I see nothing wrong with being mad at him when it was his fault.
When Roger Craig coughed it up....I felt bad for Roger Craig.

I don't feel the same way about Kyle Williams. He just hasn't earned the fan capital to get a pass for what he did today. (He coughed it up three times....the second time he has the nerve to act like the ball didn't touch him, and he didn't even go after the ball).
  • 8to80
I don't appreciate him, because he isn't a great player. He's average, at best. Although that punt he touched with his knee was f**king stupid, I can't hate him for one mistake. That 2nd fumble could have happened to many players.
If Alex would've thrown two ints this board would be eating him alive, so my question is why does Kyle Williams get a pass??
This Kyle Williams stuff is making it easy for me to separate who I want to associate myself with in the 'Zone from here out.

So please, let's continue to form the two groups now.
[ Edited by NickSh49 on Jan 23, 2012 at 12:19 AM ]
  • MILFS
  • Veteran
Originally posted by 5NorCalSavage2:
If Alex would've thrown two ints this board would be eating him alive, so my question is why does Kyle Williams get a pass??

THIS.
i aint appreciating this fool, when he catches 80 plus balls for 1000 plus then i can maybe appreciate his ass. but no way im appreciating a player that single handily cost us a trip to the sb even if we didnt play our best game as a team. F**K IM PISSED STILL

He is not getting a pass. There are fans, like myself, who believe he has talent and can help this team win next year. I'm not ready to cut him even after today's performance.
He dropped the pass
Where's the Chilo Rachal appreciation thread though?

He busts his ass as well
Originally posted by NickSh49:
This Kyle Williams stuff is making it easy for me to separate who I want to associate myself with in the 'Zone from here out.

So please, let's continue to the two groups now.

This
I'm buying his jersey when I get my next two paychecks (gonna save a bit from both to get it) and if he has a twitter, I will twitpic him a picture of me wearing it with two thumbs up (not to encourage the type of play he had tonight lol but to show support). The kid had one awful game and it coincidentally was on the biggest stages (outside of the SB) of them all. I'm sure he's beating himself over this much harder than we are and to see the kind of fan reaction can only be more disheartening. Kyle Williams, you're a damn good player and only going to get better. Relax and work hard this offseason. See you in the fall.
shake it off hyle and come back with a vengence in 2012
Originally posted by MILFS:
Yes, our horrendous 3rd down conversion rate played a factor BUT Kyle Williams cost us the game. It's the f**king truth. How can you deny that?

Did the rest of the offense muffle the punt TWICE? Did Harbaugh or Roman muffle the punt TWICE? It was KW. He is responsible for the loss.

Yeah, I know this. It was a direct contribution to the loss. But how about the progressive trash play from the most important player (in theory) on the field?

And this is where most 49er fans turn into little sensitive, soap opera snatches because they would rather not argue than accept the truth and look at facts. Our QB was 12-26 today. The offense is a direct reflection of your QB, especially the 3rd down %, and ours was trash tonight and has been through out the season. Im not denying Kyle cost the game, Im simply enlightening you to the fact that this may be good for us. Alex is not the answer, and a win today, though I was rooting hard as hell for one, only masks that.If Alex made throws during the course of the game that would keep the chains moving, we wouldnt have been in the situation in the first place. Please stop settling for mediocrity. Our Qb play has been so poor in recent years that we get AVERAGE production from Alex, and everyone gets their hopes up. Open your eyes!!!!

Peyton Manning could be a free agent this year, and AZ has already stated they will pursue him. The more we THINK we have our guy at QB, the worse off we are.

And I understand how this board works. you guys run around in your little E-gangs and ignore all logic. Very few listen when something of note is being said and goes against the general consensus here.
Originally posted by SofaKing:
He is not getting a pass. There are fans, like myself, who believe he has talent and can help this team win next year. I'm not ready to cut him even after today's performance.

Thank you