There are 160 users in the forums

According to SportsNation, America wants a 49ers/Ravens Super Bowl

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Can someone please tell this to the CBS/FOX/ESPN pre-game shows? Am I losing my mind, or is the media so blinded by the prospect of a Pats/Giants rematch that they've completely disregarded any prospect of a 49ers/Ravens win?

Anyways, on the CBS pre-game show, all the analysts picked the Giants, citing Manning's bad-weather QB acumen. Well, I did some research, and Manning averages a QB rating in the 70s on rainy and windy games, while Alex is in the 80s-90s. It is just mind mind-boggling. (See: http://posttraumaticsportsdisorder.com/2012/01/22/manufacturing-consent-what-do-cbs-fox-espn-nfln-the-kgb-have-in-common/)

Anyways, the Bay Area Sports Guy discussed the SportsNation pick here: http://www.bayareasportsguy.com/the-nation-wants-a-giants-patriots-super-bowl-or-do-they/

I just can't get over this media bias.
Let them keep picking against us nd saying we have no chance. It's our fuel.
its what I want
JOHN OUT
Will not happen, NE won!
tom brady vs 49ers. his childhood dream team! either way has a great story
Originally posted by denali22:
tom brady vs 49ers. his childhood dream team! either way has a great story

I agree. This could be a means of exorcising the ghost of Giovanni Carmazzi. From an old Ira Miller article:

What's known is that former coach Steve Mariucci and former offensive coordinator Greg Knapp were high on Carmazzi, and Walsh liked Carmazzi enough to draft him, although Walsh might have been simply deferring to the coaches. Knapp's view might have been influenced by his friendship with Carmazzi's high school coach in Sacramento.
  • kray28
  • Veteran
But if it's Giants-Patsies, it's not like it will be a ratings flop.
  • kray28
  • Veteran
Originally posted by feeblefreestyler:
I agree. This could be a means of exorcising the ghost of Giovanni Carmazzi. From an old Ira Miller article:

What's known is that former coach Steve Mariucci and former offensive coordinator Greg Knapp were high on Carmazzi, and Walsh liked Carmazzi enough to draft him, although Walsh might have been simply deferring to the coaches. Knapp's view might have been influenced by his friendship with Carmazzi's high school coach in Sacramento.

Walsh gets all the blame, I didn't know it was Mooch and Knapp.

America won't get what they want.
boycott the stupor bowl
Share 49ersWebzone