There are 129 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

Bill Walsh before the big game

Ahhh Billy. Thank God for him.
  • Ether
  • Veteran
Originally posted by sincalfaithful:
That pic should be captioned "Like a boss" or something like that. He's just chilling before the biggest game like it's not a big deal and then he goes out and leads us to a curb-stomping. Unreal

The picture is way too epic and has too much meaning to be tainted with lame and overused Internet memes
Originally posted by rjr48:

Originally posted by Ether:
That pic should be captioned "Like a boss" or something like that. He's just chilling before the biggest game like it's not a big deal and then he goes out and leads us to a curb-stomping. Unreal

The picture is way too epic and has too much meaning to be tainted with lame and overused Internet memes

perfectly said.
Originally posted by Ether:

But it can have a hashtag? I don't think so
Dont forget about Walsh dressing up as a Bell Hop to great his team off the bus.
I remember playing highschool tennis, getting in long matches that went down to the last set, being the last guy to finish, being the deciding match whether our team won or not, and I would reflect back to this image of Bill Walsh laying down in the locker room before a big game, so I totally copied him. I laid down and stared at the sky before every third set and never lost haha.

Bill Walsh was a total BA, and an inspiration