LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 305 users in the forums

I Have Nightmares

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by ninerfreak:
hahaha i have those nightmares toooo....worst feeling...wake up touching all my teeth

The worst being when you dream that, you are also dreaming about laying in your bed and they just keep falling out.
Then you wake up sobbing, to realize... OMG... They're all still there!
Originally posted by JayDAche:
The worst being when you dream that, you are also dreaming about laying in your bed and they just keep falling out.
Then you wake up sobbing, to realize... OMG... They're all still there!

I somehow feel it has A LOT to do with teeth grinding problems.
I somehow feel it has A LOT to do with teeth grinding problems.

Originally posted by Dr_Bill_Walsh:
read up on this...its pretty common among people...its usually a reflection of one's own recent feeling of helplessness or loss of strength (either physical or mental) or the loss of the ability to control one's fate (we can all relate to that this week!)

oh yeah, i also remember an episode of the Soprano's where Tony was dreaming and in it his teeth kept falling out....probably for one of the reasons above

its the anxiety for the game getting to us....teeth are symbolic of strength, power and self control...feeling helpless in foreseeing the near future or influencing an outcome can manifest itself in one's dream as losing teeth
[ Edited by Dr_Bill_Walsh on Jan 21, 2012 at 11:11 AM ]
Originally posted by jvangeystel:
Originally posted by NinerGold39:
I love lamp.

I also enjoy a good lamp
lol
[ Edited by Natewillis2252 on Jan 21, 2012 at 11:16 AM ]
worse nightmares are when I dream that my teeth are falling out inexplicably...

You have those too?!@!

http://dreammoods.com/cgibin/dreamdictionarysearch.pl?method=exact&header=dreamsymbol&search=teeth

You guys might be feeling bad about some things you might have said in the past.........
[ Edited by Natewillis2252 on Jan 21, 2012 at 11:18 AM ]
  • Jiks
On Saturday before the game I had a dream that I can't remember anything besides right before I woke up. I was insanely nervous all week and right before I woke up I had some women with lights around her tell me I can't remember the exact words but something along the lines of "There is nothing to worry about" in a very sincere but convincing voice.

It really set me at ease for some reason.
  • cciowa
  • Veteran
i was dreaming I was asleep and then i woke up and found myself asleep
  • bors
  • Veteran

You have those too?!@!

i hate those
Originally posted by Black24Razor:
I have nightmares that the NIners are running out the clock and handoff to Roger Craig....

-___-
I had a nightmare that the 49ers-Giants game went down to the last kick. But Akers wasn't kicking the field goal; it was Jose Cortez!

i have wet dreams

lol
[ Edited by brucesf49 on Jan 21, 2012 at 2:39 PM ]
Originally posted by brucesf49:

lol

Originally posted by PatrickWillisHOF:
I had a nightmare that the 49ers-Giants game went down to the last kick. But Akers wasn't kicking the field goal; it was Jose Cortez!

Originally posted by smifunk:
Originally posted by PatrickWillisHOF:

Share 49ersWebzone