There are 104 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

Is Ray McDonald okay?

You hardly hear his name anymore
TITS
Dead
Just cause you are not hearing his name doesn't mean he isn't being productive. Did a good job last game taking on multiple lineman freeing up lanes for our stunts to get good pressure on Brees.

I am worried tho that since it was pretty obvious his hamstring was bugging him when chasing runners to the outside that the Giants will try to attack that side in the run game. But then again we got Willis and Bowman.
Originally posted by comeatmebrah:
Just cause you are not hearing his name doesn't mean he isn't being productive. Did a good job last game taking on multiple lineman freeing up lanes for our stunts to get good pressure on Brees.

I am worried tho that since it was pretty obvious his hamstring was bugging him when chasing runners to the outside that the Giants will try to attack that side in the run game. But then again we got Willis and Bowman.

exactly this! Don't rely on the commentators to tell you whats going.
he's had nagging injuries all season it seems. I'm sure it affects his play but he's still a force.
On NFL Sound FX they showed him gobble up 2 blockers and Justin Smith got the sack. However, I did notice in the game he had a hard time running after the QB.

The team is really struggling with injuries, from WR to Dline and RB. I can t believe we have continued to win.
Originally posted by Oakland-Niner:
On NFL Sound FX they showed him gobble up 2 blockers and Justin Smith got the sack. However, I did notice in the game he had a hard time running after the QB.

The team is really struggling with injuries, from WR to Dline and RB. I can t believe we have continued to win.

The way he celebrated after we scored the winning TD was awesome. You could see it on Sound FX and he looked like a little kid again when they scored that TD.
He has one of the ugliest noses ive ever seen on a human being
He's better than OK. This is Ray-Mac baby. Dude's a strait up Killa.
Originally posted by comeatmebrah:

I hope the Giants don't pick up on this weakness. But I am sure he will be tested.
Originally posted by Oakland-Niner:

The nice thing about this time of year is that nobody is actually healthy.
R.I.P. Ronald Mcdonald
You hear lots about Justin Smith and Aldon Smith as we should but Ray McDonald was playing lights out at the beginning of the season and now you dont hear that much about him even though he's a starter.
Originally posted by MiamiNiner:
You hear lots about Justin Smith and Aldon Smith as we should but Ray McDonald was playing lights out at the beginning of the season and now you dont hear that much about him even though he's a starter.

He's hurt. I went to the game so I didn't notice, but Baugh_area showed me on a replay of the game how limpy he was. He seems to engage blockers well, just can't run AT ALL. Dudes a warrior and I hope he feels better. We need him.