Originally posted by 49AllTheTime:
Originally posted by VANiner:
Write a letter to your congressman

Originally posted by NinerGM:
Waaay too premature.

The writing is out there...there's talk of Indy going after him. Premature, yes, because it hasn't happened. "Waaay" premature? If we lose Sunday (God forbid), he could be interviewing by Monday or Tuesday. Pretty legitimate question.

Um, good one....Based on that reply, I'll just assume one of the following:
A. You are suffering from Down Syndrome (in that case, way to go!)
B. You are angry over just discovering your significant other in a compromising situation
C. You're comprehension level equals that of what was described in A.

Beyond that, what was the point of your reply exactly?

Go Niners!

Point is that theres nothing you or anyone can do if he decides to leave and you already said it doesn't make a difference

Ps I don't think he's leaving
Obviously, and I wasn't complaining about him leaving or not. Just gauging other's thoughts. You know, I could also get to 6,000 posts as well by replying "Write a letter to your Congressman" to everyone with a serious or legitimate question/concern. I choose not to...

Waaay too premature.

The writing is out there...there's talk of Indy going after him. Premature, yes, because it hasn't happened. "Waaay" premature? If we lose Sunday (God forbid), he could be interviewing by Monday or Tuesday. Pretty legitimate question.

B. You are angry over just discovering your significant other in a compromising situation

Go Niners!

Point is that theres nothing you or anyone can do if he decides to leave and you already said it doesn't make a difference

Obviously, and I wasn't complaining about him leaving or not. Just gauging other's thoughts. You know, I could also get to 6,000 posts as well by replying "Write a letter to your Congressman" to everyone with a serious or legitimate question/concern. I choose not to...

Fooled me with this thread

Waaay too premature.

Go Niners!

Fooled me with this thread

Well, based on that, I'll go with A or C.
I agree 100% with everything you said you covered all angles and pragmatics. So there really is no need to even think about this. Roman no Roman; we are heading for the stratesphere for the next decade into the 2,000 20's!!!
Share 49ersWebzone