LISTEN: 49ers Offseason Musings With Legendary Columnist Mike Silver →

There are 129 users in the forums

Fan reactions "Catch III"

Shop Find 49ers gear online
  • Cjez
  • Hall of Fame
Originally posted by kujon11:
lol @ the kevan barlow jersey

bandwagoner fo sho! Went to JC Penny, saw the jersey for 5 bucks and said hell yea! All while thinking, "I hope this Barlow guy is good"
  • Cjez
  • Hall of Fame
Originally posted by AirJordanXI:
Originally posted by GuessWhosOn3rd:
Originally posted by DaDivaRecieva15:

Bandwagon at it's finest

Seriously no real 49er fan would ever go to Costco during the 49ers game that s**t can wait til Sunday!!!

exactly! Real niner fans were at home a bar or at the game. Why the f**k would you go to Costco during the biggest game in a decade for this team???
Originally posted by SFCH3DDERZ:

. hell yeah.
that years of frustration let out

this was me after the win....especially when he said how come no one is calling or texting me now!
Originally posted by ruthless49er:

.be

ok, the one in the "moose lodge" and the "sumo looking guy" gotta go lol. How on earth The Stick was still standing after all that is beyond me. GO NINERS!!!
Originally posted by BMHo:
LOL @ all the Costco people! How is it that they aren't at home watching it though, if they were such big fans, boggles my mind.
i thought that was filmed in japan
Epic video:

#!
Originally posted by ChazBoner:
Originally posted by AirJordanXI:
Originally posted by GuessWhosOn3rd:
Originally posted by DaDivaRecieva15:

Bandwagon at it's finest

Seriously no real 49er fan would ever go to Costco during the 49ers game that s**t can wait til Sunday!!!

exactly! Real niner fans were at home a bar or at the game. Why the f**k would you go to Costco during the biggest game in a decade for this team???

Meh, could be men sent the women on a beer run.

Man, I went to a Costco in the Bay and think I only saw one white person.
Harbaugh does not approve of this thread. No humble hearts.
The second clip in that video was taken from right behind where I was sitting!! Wow, what a game that was, and what an incredible feeling it was to win!! NINERS!!!
Share 49ersWebzone