LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 396 users in the forums

Fan reactions "Catch III"

Shop Find 49ers gear online
awesome!

. hell yeah.
that years of frustration let out
theres a lot of fan reaction videos on youtube.
good stuff.
Originally posted by SFCH3DDERZ:
theres a lot of fan reaction videos on youtube.
good stuff.

SF Bay Area fans = most tech savvy fanbase in the country

2010 SF Giants world series run should've taught us all this.
Originally posted by DaDivaRecieva15:

I went to Typhoon Saloon in San Diego every niner game for the past 2 years before this season when I lived in SD. I love to see this enthusiasm, but to be honest I want to know where these fans were during the gut-wrenching losses.
Originally posted by First2Five:
I went to Typhoon Saloon in San Diego every niner game for the past 2 years before this season when I lived in SD. I love to see this enthusiasm, but to be honest I want to know where these fans were during the gut-wrenching losses.

it was a down year for the chargers...this does not surprise me

BTW, is Alex's dad still the principal @ Helix High in La Mesa?
lol @ the kevan barlow jersey
Originally posted by jaycokes:
That last reaction is straight up PRICELESS!

I never been to this place. (i dont drink) but i feel ya. im over here in oceanside and saw someone all in Niner gear. i was like, wooooow, now yall want to rep? lol. it feels good to have these charger fans look at me with envy though!!
i want to see some saints fans reaction to the catch lol

Originally posted by ChazBoner:

lol that was me, kindda. Then i felt kindda stupid.

I know afterwards I'm thinking, "Damn, neighbors must thing I'm crazy" Especially living in L.A. where there's not a lot of Niner fans.

second time i cried watching this game lol first the catch, then laughing so hard cuz of that guy
Originally posted by Dr_Bill_Walsh:

it was a down year for the chargers...this does not surprise me

BTW, is Alex's dad still the principal @ Helix High in La Mesa?

For me, I have to work every Sunday and I don't live in SF. It wasn't until last year that I found a way to listen to all the Niner games on my through my iPhone (thank you apple). It's a real big turn off when you turn on the TV or radio and all see and hear is Packers, Saints, Cowboys, Raiders, Romo, blah, blah, and then finally the niners get a 10 second clip and it's Mike yelling at Alex.

Thankfully I have all the playoff and Superbowl off from work, and hopefully I won't be working Sundays by the time the season starts again, so I can finally get NFL Sunday Ticket.
[ Edited by SFTifoso on Jan 19, 2012 at 2:11 AM ]
Originally posted by GuessWhosOn3rd:
Originally posted by DaDivaRecieva15:

Bandwagon at it's finest

Seriously no real 49er fan would ever go to Costco during the 49ers game that s**t can wait til Sunday!!!
  • Chico
  • Veteran
Originally posted by BMHo:
LOL @ all the Costco people! How is it that they aren't at home watching it though, if they were such big fans, boggles my mind.

yeah, no kidding...A true fan would be at home or at the stick watching the game or at a sports bar??? bandwagons to me!
Share 49ersWebzone