LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 233 users in the forums

Roger Craig sees another Dynasty Under Harbaugh

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Damn it Craig...there goes our threepeat chances.
Nice article by Craig. Hope he is right.
  • Paul
  • Veteran
seems like Niners are coming out of the woodwork now. add this to comments made by Jerry Rice recently, seems like something is going on here
  • boast
  • Hella Fame
Originally posted by valrod33:
Originally posted by LifelongNiner:
Originally posted by lssanjose:
I bet if that fumble Rice had against the Pack (yes, it was a fumble) was ruled as such, we could talk about Rice being such a goat, eh?

They would've voted Rice the worse Niner in history. Ungrateful fans. No wonder we were called the Forty Whiners.

Rices fumble wouldnt have cost a superbowl considering we lost the next game anyway

this. and Rice was already the GOAT by that time.
Originally posted by lssanjose:
I bet if that fumble Rice had against the Pack (yes, it was a fumble) was ruled as such, we could talk about Rice being such a goat, eh?

what fumble? all I saw was a completion as it was ruled on the field. 1st down keep the chains moving 49ers
should be going for ring #7 but thanks to Roger its time for 6
Originally posted by sincalfaithful:

we should be going for number 8 if ol butterfingers holds the ball and Garrison Hearst doesnt break his ankle.
  • susweel
  • Hall of Nepal

Yah a*****e Craig just has to not fumble. Its unforgivable
Originally posted by susweel:

Yah a*****e Craig just has to not fumble. Its unforgivable

this
So I guess he was the only one on the field that day. People forget that Joe was knocked out of that game late and would not have played in the super bowl anyways. No guarantee that we would be going for number 7 now at all. RC has three rings and I thank him for all that he did for the Niners.

but, but, but, what if the Mayans are right?

Originally posted by Husker49er:
So I guess he was the only one on the field that day. People forget that Joe was knocked out of that game late and would not have played in the super bowl anyways. No guarantee that we would be going for number 7 now at all. RC has three rings and I thank him for all that he did for the Niners.

It was the Bills for Gods sake they don't win in the Superbowl
  • BobS
  • Veteran
Originally posted by cciowa:
Originally posted by valrod33:
f**k that big eyed butter finger b***h
come on man. that is a terrible thing to say about a guy that was a huge reason why we had so much success, I feel bad for people who can not get over one bad play, to base a mans entire career on one bad play is just off the charts and very petty
I only remember the fumble when people bring it up and have been a 49er fan for 40 years. When I think of Craig I think of that high knee action and all the tackles he broke running for 190 yards against the Rams at a game I saw at Anaheim Stadium. He fumbled in the 1990 NFC championship game where we only had 240 yards total offense, the whole offense was bad that day, not just Craig.
Share 49ersWebzone