There are 111 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

Roger Craig sees another Dynasty Under Harbaugh

Originally posted by valrod33:
Eric Branch @Eric_Branch
Apologies to those of you disturbed by Roger Craig's "secret sauce" quote.

I was more intrigued about the secret sauce.
That sounds great but I dont really care what Craig has to say. Dont why Eric Branch is all up on his nut sack for.
I bet if that fumble Rice had against the Pack (yes, it was a fumble) was ruled as such, we could talk about Rice being such a goat, eh?
Originally posted by lssanjose:
I bet if that fumble Rice had against the Pack (yes, it was a fumble) was ruled as such, we could talk about Rice being such a goat, eh?

um NO, he's the GOAT
  • AZ9er
  • Veteran
Originally posted by mcbaes72:
Eric Branch @Eric_Branch
Apologies to those of you disturbed by Roger Craig's "secret sauce" quote.

I was more intrigued about the secret sauce.

They would've voted Rice the worse Niner in history. Ungrateful fans. No wonder we were called the Forty Whiners.
Originally posted by LifelongNiner:

They would've voted Rice the worse Niner in history. Ungrateful fans. No wonder we were called the Forty Whiners.

Wasn't for the threepeat
  • TX9R
  • Veteran
I love Roger, he's one of the few old time guys I've met and a super nice guy. But he always goes overboard with his positive predictions, I take them with a grain of salt.
Alex will win 5 rings and become the greatest QB ever.
Originally posted by LifelongNiner:

Rices fumble wouldnt have cost a superbowl considering we lost the next game anyway
Roger Craig on Jim Harbaugh

Craig sasy we are on the way to another dynasty era...

I think he might be right, Harbaugh may be a special coach.

http://mobile.sfgate.com/sfchron/db_41691/contentdetail.htm?contentguid=ohxktk5V&full=true#display
[ Edited by WINiner on Jan 18, 2012 at 2:29 PM ]
thats not gay at all
  • boqi
  • Veteran

wow that looks fun