LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 191 users in the forums

Giants' Rolle: 49ers' V.Davis asks for trouble

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by sacniner:
Not really... the physical play caused those fumbles. All those big hits. They didn't just "happen." This defense is physical. You'll see on Sunday.

The Packers were off. Everyone knows that. Also, the Giants played a great game which results in the relatively easy win.

We already saw you in week 10. Nothing special. Manningham dropped the game tying td with a minute left. And we were missing 8 players..

Funny you say the same thing Falcons and Packers fans have been saying.

You had a nice run and Alex Smith was a great story, but it ends this Sunday.
[ Edited by NYGIANTSFAN516 on Jan 17, 2012 at 7:03 PM ]
Rolle is a little b***h anyways.
Originally posted by NYGIANTSFAN516:
Not really... the physical play caused those fumbles. All those big hits. They didn't just "happen." This defense is physical. You'll see on Sunday.

The Packers were off. Everyone knows that. Also, the Giants played a great game which results in the relatively easy win.

We already saw you in week 10. Nothing special. Manningham dropped the game tying td with a minute left. And we were missing 8 players..

lmao @ the bolded part. excuse after f**king excuse after excuse.

Point is: WE WON.

Nice excuse. Alex lit that secondary up. We shut that run game down and sent you guys home as losers. Of course, the East Coast excuses were flowing. That's expected.

I don't care what Packer and Falcon fans were saying.

Thanks for the compliment about Alex. That's cute. We'll see about Sunday big guy.

And Ginn gave away points too. Big deal. Better not shoot yoursleves in the foot by turning the ball over this weekend because everybody knows the New York Giants have no problems with shooting themselves
Originally posted by sincalfaithful:
And Ginn gave away points too. Big deal. Better not shoot yoursleves in the foot by turning the ball over this weekend because everybody knows the New York Giants have no problems with shooting themselves

Nice excuse. Alex lit that secondary up. We shut that run game down and sent you guys home as losers. Of course, the East Coast excuses were flowing. That's expected.

I don't care what Packer and Falcon fans were saying.

Thanks for the compliment about Alex. That's cute. We'll see about Sunday big guy.

220 yards is lighting us up? Eli threw 300+ on you.

And he lost...
Originally posted by ninerfan4life:
And he lost...

You beat us.. s**t happens..

This is the NFC Championship game. Giants have NEVER lost one 4-0..

You had 5 turnovers last week and won last minute, we had 4 and won easily..

We are concerned about wins not stats. Alex played great that game. Also, his numbers would have been better if we opened it up more. No need to though.

FYI, this team and this QB are different than week 10. Our offense, the passing game in particular, has evolved. I hope the Giants stack the box.

how do you explain rolling in here hot and then going on such a losing streak you nearly ousted yourself out of playoff contention? Every team has injuries. You didn't run the ball all season. A couple of games you literally got your asses handed to you. Now you're running the ball a little more in the playoffs against two teams that didn't even bother to show up and you're saying our run is gonna end?

Deep down you know the Giants are done. We are not going to lay down like ATL and GB did. And you won't get 50 yds rushing. Sorry.

Originally posted by AXEGRINDER:
how do you explain rolling in here hot and then going on such a losing streak you nearly ousted yourself out of playoff contention? Every team has injuries. You didn't run the ball all season. A couple of games you literally got your asses handed to you. Now you're running the ball a little more in the playoffs against two teams that didn't even bother to show up and you're saying our run is gonna end?

Deep down you know the Giants are done. We are not going to lay down like ATL and GB did. And you won't get 50 yds rushing. Sorry.

Honeslty man, I and many others feel San Fran is just another stop till INDY.

Its going to be a hard game, but the Giants are the best all around team left in this tournament..

Its going to be a hard game, but the Giants are the best all around team left in this tournament..

most people felt san fran was just another stop for the saints on their way to indy too.

you'll see sunday

You don't really feel that way, the 49ers defense is better than the Giants defense, our running game is better than the Giants, our QB doesn't throw a pick every game in fact we just don't really turn the ball over to begin with, your group of WR's ill give you but our TE better than yours, lets not even talk about our ST versus yours lol so how are the Giants the most balanced team?
seriously? Rolle has been overrated since his arizona days. I see Giants play every freaking week, live in Albany NY area. They have some good players, Nicks, Cruz, Bradshaw are real good players, but we just saw as good if not better players in Colston, Sproles, Meachem, Graham and we stopped them.

This is no slap in the face, but so what if you guys had 8 players out, thats an excuse. You play each game with who you have healthy, every team has injuries, and im sure every teams fans make this same damn excuse, "We had how ever many injured, thats why we lost".

I hate when people come in and are all big and bad. Yes you beat GB, and a damn good showing. I was happy, I wanted the NFC title in SF. I am in no way saying we will run over you, cause i think its close. I think we have a better defense, but you have the area of WRs, Nicks, Cruz and Manningham are a nice trio. It should be a good game.

So good luck this weekend, I wish the best, I think we win, this whole destiny thing is laughable, because everyone will say its there destiny to be in Super Bowl and Win.
Originally posted by Natewillis2252:

You don't really feel that way, the 49ers defense is better than the Giants defense, our running game is better than the Giants, our QB doesn't throw a pick every game in fact we just don't really turn the ball over to begin with, your group of WR's ill give you but our TE better than yours, lets not even talk about our ST versus yours lol so how are the Giants the most balanced team?

They're not. The 49ers are. These opposing fans are good for talking a bunch of worthless crap, but away from the keyboard they're scared s**tless, trust me.
Share 49ersWebzone