LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 300 users in the forums

Is this the best Defense and Special Teams combo....EVER?

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by richierichard:
Originally posted by ChazBoner:
niners D has knocked 6 RB's out of games this season.

interesting...can you name them for me (need to boast the Niners D to my non-believer crew).

'85 Bears Defense did the same thing to QB's! That defense was scary. When they played the 49ers that year, I was afraid for Montana's life.
We can't really compare our D to the Bears defense. Back than the defenders were head hunting and taking out players coming down the middle. That took away half the field and put some fear in the WR's. Now the rules are way more strict for defenses. The 2000 Ravens are the closest comparison and I don't think were there yet. That defense was insane. but we are a as close as you can get to that ravens team and on par with the Raiders special teams play with much better down field tackling.

I hope they knock Brandon Jacobs out, that guy has a big mouth.
No
Originally posted by NinerGold39:
interesting...can you name them for me (need to boast the Niners D to my non-believer crew).

Felix Jones, Legarrete Blount, Javid Best, Montario Hardesty, Arian Foster (pre season), Pierre Thomas
Still drives me crazy that Goldson and Bownan are on the punt team when between Miller, Dixon, Swain, Grant, Costanzo, Gooden, Spillman, Jones, M. Williams, R. Smith, and Brock we got HELLA special teamers.
think so the change in field position yardage is tremendous
The Ravens were pretty damn special.

It all depends if we win a super bowl or not. If we don't, then we are not one of the best ever. Plain and simple.
Originally posted by niners4lyfe:

It all depends if we win a super bowl or not. If we don't, then we are not one of the best ever. Plain and simple.

This.

Originally posted by niners4lyfe:

Right, because offense and defense have no effect on who wins the Super Bowl.

What's the QB count?
Share 49ersWebzone