LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 278 users in the forums

Whose game was more impressive and should be more confident?

Shop Find 49ers gear online

Whose game was more impressive and should be more confident?

And yes we should be confident. We punked the saints all day and won, the G Men won because the Packers didnt show up! Last game against the Giants, they stopped our run so we beat them with the pass. But now that we can win big games with the pass, we can go back and dominate teams with our fierce rushing attack. G Men not gonna know what hit em when the game is over.
Originally posted by ninerfan4life:
We beat the hottest team in the league.

NFL's most prolific offense - EVER (statistically). I was more scared about the Saints than any other team.

Not taking away from the Giants, they have a hell of a team, but the Saints were the team that came into the post season white hot.
Originally posted by jays9ers:
This is my somewhat unbiased opinion.. The Giants Beat the hell out of the Packers last night. Truthfully it could have been uglier than the final score if it wasn't for the refs. You can say that GB was rusty or played sloppy but this is the post season and they were the defending champs.. So no excuses from GB. What the Giants did was impressive. Eli looked Great, their defense was solid and forced turnovers. The dominated the game. Was our game more exciting?? Hell yes. And I'm taking anything away from what we accomplished, it was equally impressive. But our offense also feel asleep for 2 quarters.. We got it done, and just imagine how good we can be if we play 4 solid quarters off actual offense...

I really wish the offense was more consistent because just like Jimmy Raye, they are asleep for 2 quarters of every game. Dropped passes and an inconsistent run game are contributing to a lot of three and outs.
Im pretty sure neither team is "more" confident than the other. When you get this deep every team has confidence through the roof.
They're both very confident and every post in here will be biased. Dumb thread imo
I don't care who you are, if you watched the way we handled the Saints you gotta be scared of what we can do when we don't blow a 17 point lead.
Niners game was more impressive. Taking the bias out of it for 3 reasons:

Alex Smith throw for 299 3 TD's and 1 rushing TD
Niners D holds Saints offense to lower than their average
Nobody picked the Niners to beat the Saints while if there was an possible upset game this week it was the Packers/Giants game.
Green Bay handed the game to New York. I watched an extensive highlight of the game and agreed with my Packer fan friend when he aid that the Giant defense was not any better than when they played them during the regular season. The Packers just flat played awful and gave it away. Their loss our gain.
Share 49ersWebzone