There are 63 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

49ers vs Giants tix questions

Only hope will be the ticketmaster a ramble
Originally posted by SybErkRimInAL:
Only hope will be the ticketmaster a ramble

You mean youre only gonna buy through ticketmaster?
  • DRnSFw
  • Veteran
Tickets go on sale on Wed!

10am season ticket holders

1pm for general public

Per 49ers twitter
Originally posted by Furlow:
Anyone know when Ticketmaster will start selling tickets for this game??

My ? too
Originally posted by DonJulio:
You mean youre only gonna buy through ticketmaster?

thx
  • DRnSFw
  • Veteran
Originally posted by DRnSFw:
Tickets go on sale on Wed!

10am season ticket holders

1pm for general public

Per 49ers twitter

WTF READ HERE DERPS
Originally posted by DRnSFw:
WTF READ HERE DERPS

bump, thanks man for Jay Glazing that info.
  • DRnSFw
  • Veteran
Originally posted by niners4lyfe:
http://blog.49ers.com/2011/12/21/playoff-ticket-information/#BeatTheNYGiants

here is the link as well it got posted on page 2 yet nobody bothered to click on the link
tickets are already on stubhub and razorgator and they are climbing fast. IDK whether to buy them now or wait for the price to go down. WHat should i do? HELP!!! time is a factor!

[ Edited by Condor99 on Jan 15, 2012 at 7:17 PM ]
Originally posted by canadian49erfan:
Need help:

I if were to fly in for the game. What airport would be closest to the Stick & how long of a cab ride is it from the airport? Thanks

SFO....10 minutes max, unless you go to the Stick anywhere from 2 to 1 hours before game time. If that at that time... gridlock, if before a breeze in..
you are all dreaming for Ticket Master......Not going to happen unless you get very very lucky. Best bet is to buy now or wait till the last day a few hours before the game (but who wants to do that? ) The New York fans will start to buy heavy tomorrow and make plans, that will drive the Tickets $$$ up. NFC CHAMPIONSHIP Tickets are a different story from NFC Division Playoff tickets. And these are the EAST coast NEW YORK GIANTS!! The hype will be HUGE....Eli vs Alex wow.
Originally posted by 49erJim:
you are all dreaming for Ticket Master......Not going to happen unless you get very very lucky. Best bet is to buy now or wait till the last day a few hours before the game (but who wants to do that? ) The New York fans will start to buy heavy tomorrow and make plans, that will drive the Tickets $$$ up. NFC CHAMPIONSHIP Tickets are a different story from NFC Division Playoff tickets. And these are the EAST coast NEW YORK GIANTS!! The hype will be HUGE....Eli vs Alex wow.

Yes, this is correct. My old seats; LE sec 33, row 11 seats 6&7 43yrd line are going a little over $1,000 according to my bro who still sits there, it's like the old days. The NYC fans will pay anything almost to be there...These would be the seats the York's want $30k each for SBL.. So damn well enjoy the Stick while you have it becasuse there will be MORE history in the making next week, wait an see..! My Niners, my Niners...!!!!
[ Edited by Bali-Niner on Jan 15, 2012 at 8:09 PM ]
sorry....
[ Edited by Oakland-Niner on Jan 16, 2012 at 6:13 PM ]
Originally posted by Oakland-Niner:
Thinking of selling my tickets next week. The only caveut being it wont be until January 23rd. PM me as I will give you a discount.

Already did that..went to a zoner....no giants fans at this game because of me.