LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 250 users in the forums

vernon's post td dunk

Shop Find 49ers gear online
much more impressive (more explosive) than graham, the former college basketball player's dunk
Vernon Davis would light up graham in a game of basketball.
Originally posted by hofer36:
much more impressive (more explosive) than graham, the former college basketball player's dunk

those guys were shaking the goal post and you could here the thunk of the poles... i'm surprised the nfl hasn't banned doing that though. I know this would get a penalty but it would be so cool if someone alley ooped the football up for someone to jam it over the goal post. Now that would be a TD celebration but two guys would get a 15 yard penalty.
whitner showed good bowling form after his non fumble recovery on sproles
The dunk sucked, he was just trying to get more tv time that self centered miner. Intact the whole team has become nothing more than a bunch of tv hogs, it was embarrassing.
  • Silky
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Superniner69:
The dunk sucked, he was just trying to get more tv time that self centered miner. Intact the whole team has become nothing more than a bunch of tv hogs, it was embarrassing.

ummmm...what?

How does this team compare to the other teams that hog air time?

It's been a bad week for y'all in Louisiana hasn't it?

go to sleep

How can you call him a miner? I didn't see a pick axe, and he wasn't even wearing one of those headlights on his helmet. I mean, I know the 49ers were named that because of the California gold rush, so I can kinda see where you're going with that. But no, Vernon wasn't prospecting though, he was playing football - and just happened to strike gold!!!

• sfout
  • Veteran
Originally posted by RDB4216:

How can you call him a miner? I didn't see a pick axe, and he wasn't even wearing one of those headlights on his helmet. I mean, I know the 49ers were named that because of the California gold rush, so I can kinda see where you're going with that. But no, Vernon wasn't prospecting though, he was playing football - and just happened to strike gold!!!

lmao - maybe he was posting from his phone. Damn autocorrect constantly changes "Niners" to "Miners" when I post about them on my phone.
Originally posted by 5NorCalSavage2:
Vernon Davis would light up graham in a game of basketball.

Davis also schooled him on the grid iron
f**k graham.
  • susweel
  • Hall of Nepal

Wow

You're an embarrassment to the board.
Share 49ersWebzone