There are 157 users in the forums

Did you shed a tear after Vernon caught the winning touchdown pass?

Shop Find 49ers gear online

Did you shed a tear after Vernon caught the winning touchdown pass?

• bors
  • Veteran
big baby tears from this guy
Yes yes.i did
I gotta little misty eyed when he was crying & giving Harbaugh a hug, no doubt.
Yeah, I did get teared up. Never knew a game could mean this much, but after the 10 years of misery and the redemption by VD and Alex it was special. I was embarrassed when everyone I was watching the game with noticed, lol
I cried more for Vernon's show of emotion. To see how much it meant to him and guys like Gore, etc., caused a well of emotion! The TD ignited sheer elation. What a feeling; it's been so long!
LOL no....
  • AZ9er
  • Veteran
Yep after cheering loudly, once it settled in I cried like a girl, was just so happy and emotional.
  • jimrat
  • Veteran
Didn't cry lol but jumped up and down in circles like a foolio with my arms raised
I was yelling and screaming at work listening to it on the radio! I was bummed I didn't get to see it until after work. I kept spacing out at work in anticipation to go home and watch my DVR recording. When I finally saw it I smiled like crazy and really at a loss for words. This team especially Alex, Vernon, and Gore have waited a long long time for this. Im still jittery; were in the NFC Championship Game.
i got choked up but didnt shed a tear...i couldnt speak...my friend and his girl said it looked like i was gonna cry...i definitely could have but held it back

Yes, I did...going from tears of sadness and disbelief (Saints TD with 1:30 left) to tears of joy and relief from the GW TD from Davis with about 10 seconds left...hugged my dad, been a fan over 30 yrs and this was one of the biggest post-season victories in 49ers history. I love it!
  • Kolohe
  • Hall of Fame
Did I shed a tear, no but I was crying like a little b***h.
How could you not? Years of frustration of Nolan and Singletry made this so much sweeter! Thanks Harbaugh
  • susweel
  • Hall of Nepal
I got a little choked up after the VD touchdown. After so many years of losing I almost didn't think it possible to win with this group of players. Everybody at the stick was just jumping up and down it was amazing.
Nope....but I hugged a few grown men that I didn't know and told them "I love you."

Watching Davis cry did make me a little teary eyed though.
[ Edited by Oakland-Niner on Jan 15, 2012 at 11:58 AM ]
Share 49ersWebzone