LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 153 users in the forums

tedd ginn

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by LifelongNiner:
Braylon did about as much as I did for the team this season. We'd be better off signing Jerry Rice. No disrespect to the GOAT.

Can't, I think he retired.
Well with the way harbaugh deals with.injuries we wont know about ginn till game day next week.
Originally posted by stonecold590:
Well with the way harbaugh deals with.injuries we wont know about ginn till game day next week.

This
i wouldnt re-sign edwards. they let him go for a reason.
smith throws deep to colin jones, touchdown 49ers!!!!!!
lol Edwards.

Why isn't Ginn given a decent shot at WR?

Because of his weight?

That catch Kaep threw behind him where he caught with one hand was amazing. It can't be his hands that are holding him back? Certainly not his speed.

What is it? I don't get it.

He's also a beast in Madden. IJS
^^because............

[ Edited by 49erfeeeever808 on Dec 12, 2012 at 9:56 AM ]
  • sfout
  • Veteran
Concentration and overall size.
This would be a great time for him to get it together.

I've always like him but it seems he hasn't been as effective as last year.
Originally posted by TonyStarks:
lol Edwards.

Why isn't Ginn given a decent shot at WR?

Because of his weight?

That catch Kaep threw behind him where he caught with one hand was amazing. It can't be his hands that are holding him back? Certainly not his speed.

What is it? I don't get it.

He's also a beast in Madden. IJS

Because he is an aweful WR, in nearly every aspect. Looking pretty running one route straight down the field does not make a good WR.

After tonight I really hope Ted Ginn is not returning punts anymore this year and is gone after the season. Twice tonight he almost gave the ball up after a punt. In the first half he nearly let it glance off his foot ala Kyle Williams in the NFCCG, then in the second half he muffs a punt but gets a lucky bounce and falls on it. The guy isn't getting good return yardage, and he's making mental mistakes. Not to mention he sucks as a receiver. Williams being on IR is looking like really bad luck because Ginn is not getting it done. Oh the irony.
Last year he seemed to be perfect, I never had any fear when he was back there. I was excited to see what he would do even. This year I am hoping for touchbacks and punts out of bounds.
  • Garce
  • Veteran
gone.
Originally posted by bigmur49:
Last year he seemed to be perfect, I never had any fear when he was back there. I was excited to see what he would do even. This year I am hoping for touchbacks and punts out of bounds.

When he does return a PR, he heads straight to the sidelines in order to avoid contact

He is the ANTI-John Taylor
He has no business ever suiting up again. Rather watch a rookie fail then watch a vet make rookie mistakes week after week.
Share 49ersWebzone