There are 210 users in the forums

anybody else notice that in the Saints first offensive drive

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by jimrat201:
Pierre Thomas get KOed? because he went limp after getting hit.

yeah that Donte Whitner! Good job Whitner! I love the hits hard and blitz for defense beasts!
Originally posted by Superniner69:
But if you noticed, our defense was playing excepttionally dirty. They almost killed one of their running backs. I think in the fairness of the game harbaugh and the player should be fined.

slap yourself for this one pls....
Originally posted by ninerfreak:
But if you noticed, our defense was playing excepttionally dirty. They almost killed one of their running backs. I think in the fairness of the game harbaugh and the player should be fined.

Originally posted by ninerfreak:

yea lol wtf. That was a good, clean, hard hit.
49ers Defense in a nutshell...

Also during the season you can tell our D shocks teams and start losing, and some don't even recover. The Giants were hot when we played them and when into a tailspin since our game. And the Eagles never really recovered. 49ers D = Torture Crew.
Originally posted by SybErkRimInAL:
We really need to keep that DBackfield together! Pay Rodgers, Whitner and Goldson NAO!

this. I never seen Goldson play with so much swag. I gotta say, I admire how all of our team showed up to PLAY some football.
Originally posted by NickSh49:
Pierre Thomas says, "Huh?"

"Pierre, how many fingers any I holding up?"

".....potato.....?"
  • Furlow
  • Veteran
Originally posted by sdaddy101269:
When did we knock Thomas out of the game and how many RB's have we knocked out this year?

Lol you weren't even watching the game
Originally posted by Furlow:
Originally posted by sdaddy101269:
When did we knock Thomas out of the game and how many RB's have we knocked out this year?

Lol you weren't even watching the game

• Pick6
  • Veteran
Originally posted by 1251alex:
We really need to keep that DBackfield together! Pay Rodgers, Whitner and Goldson NAO!

this. I never seen Goldson play with so much swag. I gotta say, I admire how all of our team showed up to PLAY some football.

yep. they are playing great together... and we really don't talk a lot about the changes on Def too... with Fangio coming in, plus Rogers, Whitner, Bowman, T.Brown, Soap at NT and Ray Mac at DT are all new starters this year... We need to keep this team together, cuz they are just going to keep getting better.

I love the 69 rs ever since I was a wee tot. I remember the days when we played with pride not arrogance. I remember the days our special teams did not dance around like fools before kicks.

then you are probably too old to understand tony montana. so figure that out before critisizing the best ST's unit in the NFL for having swag.
  • Pick6
  • Veteran
Originally posted by darkknight49:
Originally posted by NickSh49:
Pierre Thomas says, "Huh?"

"Pierre, how many fingers any I holding up?"

".....potato.....?"

Dude.... I think that might have actually happened, dude was KTFO! I was telling everyone as the players piled on top of him... I think he might be dead... they should really unpile and make sure he's alive... I think he might be dead.
yeah,but if you are a real football player, you understand that you will get hit and that it is a part of the game... and if you don't understand this, you will be exposed!!! i truly don't believe that the saints were trying to shy away from making plays but, there were some guys that you could tell when the niners were coming with the wood, they were trying to find safe ground...
so some people on the saints boards are saying there may be rumors that PT broke his jaw on that play
Also, our QB really sucks. There is no way we will win next week. In fact, the whole team looked frazzled for some reason. The only reason we won was by luck.

u can't be serious.

Saints/Giants/Packers fan in disguise.
Share 49ersWebzone