There are 227 users in the forums

anybody else notice that in the Saints first offensive drive

Shop Find 49ers gear online
they came out like if they were hot s**t? Then when their second drive came along it looked like if their players didn't want to be caught holding onto the football? I was watching all these football shows during the week and they all failed to mention how physical our Defense is and how THEY WILL hit you. anyways, I thought it was f**king awesome how we basically got in their heads the first quarter.

who's got it better than us? noooobody!

Witner was layin the lumber!
  • MarkD
  • Veteran
LOL alot of these teams come out against us like that, they get punched in the mouth and wanna go home. You can always tell the rest of the game they have that worried look in their eyes
Pierre Thomas says, "Huh?"
When did we knock Thomas out of the game and how many RB's have we knocked out this year?
But if you noticed, our defense was playing excepttionally dirty. They almost killed one of their running backs. I think in the fairness of the game harbaugh and the player should be fined.
There was some major hits going on out there.

The Saints are going to be hurting on the way home.
We really need to keep that DBackfield together! Pay Rodgers, Whitner and Goldson NAO!
Originally posted by Superniner69:
But if you noticed, our defense was playing excepttionally dirty. They almost killed one of their running backs. I think in the fairness of the game harbaugh and the player should be fined.

Also, our QB really sucks. There is no way we will win next week. In fact, the whole team looked frazzled for some reason. The only reason we won was by luck.

Originally posted by smithgdwg:

lol don't feed the trolls this was his first and only post

ZzzzzzzZzzzzz Saints fan ^
Also, our QB really sucks. There is no way we will win next week. In fact, the whole team looked frazzled for some reason. The only reason we won was by luck.

Saints fans...

u can't be serious.
I love the 69 rs ever since I was a wee tot. I remember the days when we played with pride not arrogance. I remember the days our special teams did not dance around like fools before kicks.
Share 49ersWebzone