LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 271 users in the forums

The Run

Shop Find 49ers gear online
  • Pick6
  • Veteran
If Staley isn't down there making that block, Alex probably doesn't score... who knows what happens. That was ALL hustle and effort by Staley... I love this team!!
that was a gutsy ass call, never saw that coming and neither did the saints. how bout staley way down field making the block wow.
Trent Dilfer: "Tim Tebow makes that run we do an hour long special on it"
Originally posted by Pick6:
If Staley isn't down there making that block, Alex probably doesn't score... who knows what happens. That was ALL hustle and effort by Staley... I love this team!!

i gotta admit, im definitely not a staley supporter but when he threw that block i was
  • Jcool
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Godsleftsock:

I like Tebow but if he did this... WOW it would be replayed on Sports Center 10,000 times this week alone.
Trent Dilfer had me LMAO. He said if Tim Tebow made that run in the playoffs there would be an hour long special about it.
Right after 12 men in the huddle ..........i was losing it.........then .i was yelling 'GO DOWN GO DOWN".......
  • THEB
  • Veteran
Originally posted by vamphunter23:
Right after 12 men in the huddle ..........i was losing it.........then .i was yelling 'GO DOWN GO DOWN".......

Before Alex even broke around the corner i seen the wall that the O-Line set up and jumped up and screamed "ALEX SMITH TOUCDOWN!!!!!" By time i was done screaming he was in the endzone. I seen that all the way as soon as he started running. it was amazing

There were so many good blocks on that play that lead to that TD, Joe Staley is so athletic for a Tackle did you see that block?

• VDSF
  • Veteran
The Catch 3
The Run 2
The Block!

Originally posted by BubbaParisMVP:
I hate to admit it, but that's my favorite part of the play. He looked like a man possessed.

I did some calculations, and Joe ran approximately a 4.27 40
Originally posted by VDSF:
The Catch 3
The Run 2
The Block!

A real special day!
Originally posted by VDSF:
The Catch 3
The Run 2
The Block!

hell yea! fn amazing