LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 266 users in the forums

THE CATCH 3!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Shop Find 49ers gear online
I love you Alex!! you are a great game.. you see? You can do it.. Let's Go Alex!! Whooo baby!
Originally posted by linkboy:
Originally posted by mug0mug:
I dunno, I kinda think it was too awesome to be #3 anything. The play deserves its own unique name.

If the Owens catch can be The Catch II, this can be The Catch III.

Hell, Owens catch meant more since the Packers were knocking us out of the playoffs consistently, the Saints were just beating us in the regular season.

Owens had redemption within 1 playoff game. Ales Smith had redemption for the last 7-8 years
Originally posted by brizznasty:
Vernon got tired of all the media sucking off Jimmy Graham and wanted to prove that he is still a beast.

That kinda makes me think that fantasy football has some what ruined what football is really about these days! I mean think about it... everyone is all about numbers and stats, but not the niners ladies and gents! we are winners! and that's all that matters!! woooooooo
The Catch 1: Montana
The Catch 2: Young
The Catch 3: Smith

I absolutely love the San Francisco 49ers.
Originally posted by linkboy:
Originally posted by mug0mug:
I dunno, I kinda think it was too awesome to be #3 anything. The play deserves its own unique name.

If the Owens catch can be The Catch II, this can be The Catch III.

Hell, Owens catch meant more since the Packers were knocking us out of the playoffs consistently, the Saints were just beating us in the regular season.

b******t this game means more. First playoff game in 9 years a team led by Alex Smith on a last second play by Alex to Vernon to put us in the NFC title game. This means more

someone needs to make a vid of that last drive using this song
Originally posted by Envy:
Without question the finest moment in the 49ers history since 2002.

yup
Might be proudest I've ever been that my first name is Alex lol
Originally posted by strickac:
When he doesn't do that goofy jump, he's a pretty good receiver. Great game today. Best game of his career. He's definitely the reason we came through today. I'm happy for him.

Agreed.
Originally posted by zillabeast:
Might be proudest I've ever been that my first name is Alex lol

lol.

have now seen 2/4ths of the most memorable TDs in Niner history (wish I was old enough to see the Catch I and JT's game-winner in SB23)
always thought Ted Robinson was a solid announcer, but didnt have a classic announcing voice. his call with Eric Davis today of that play was alot more epic than I thought they had in them. nice work.
I still miss Simmons and Starkey though...

I can hear their calls:

"back to throw Smith....he looks....he throws........TOUCHDOWN 49ERS!! Vernon Davis made the catch, and the 49ers have scored, with 9 seconds remaining!"

"14 seconds left in the game.....Smith drops back to pass....throws and HES GOT VERNON DAVIS IN THE ENDZONE!! TOUCHDOWN 49ERS! OHHH WHAT A BONANZA!"
Originally posted by Niners99:
I still miss Simmons and Starkey though...

I can hear their calls:

"back to throw Smith....he looks....he throws........TOUCHDOWN 49ERS!! Vernon Davis made the catch, and the 49ers have scored, with 9 seconds remaining!"

"14 seconds left in the game.....Smith drops back to pass....throws and HES GOT VERNON DAVIS IN THE ENDZONE!! TOUCHDOWN 49ERS! OHHH WHAT A BONANZA!"

thank you. wish you could convince the kids in the "KNBR radio broadcast" thread of this and that that less is more in TD calls

http://www.49erswebzone.com/forum/niners/162342-knbr-radio-broadcast/
Share 49ersWebzone