There are 204 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

I sure hope harbaugh make these changes!

Replace akers with boobie dixon
Yeah man, then after that we should tank the rest of the season to draft Luck!

change to the playoff the unis...

Who is this "Harbaugh" that you speak of?
You are seriously underestimating the Saints Rush offense... have it your way by eliminating Haralson and Sopoaga (part time) and a good chunk of our run D is gone.

Keep everything in rotation, Smith in on Pass plays and Haralson on 1st downs/short yardage situations.
Originally posted by ritchie:

owiseone? How about owiseass? Check the labels on your meds. I think you are taking the wrong dose.
Originally posted by owiseone:
Well this is the playoffs not the nfc west! You do know we are one and done if we loose right? We can't come back and play the rams next week right? So you make changes because this game is about match-ups I know you have know idea of what I am talking about, go to bed its probably pass your bed time!

I don't think anyone knows what you're talking about - not even you. You actually feel RJF can deal with bigger guards? That's weird, because Sopoaga is bigger and stronger - one of the strongest men in the league, in fact. As for Aldon, I do agree he should get more snaps, but only because the Saints are likely to throw the ball more than most teams. I don't think you understand WHY Aldon has so many sacks as a rookie. He comes in on passing downs only (for the most part) and almost always rushes the QB, whereas Haralson doesn't always blitz on 1st and 2nd down while he's in there. Aldon is clearly a much better pass rusher, but comparing their sack numbers doesn't tell you as much as you think it does.
[ Edited by 49erRider on Jan 13, 2012 at 10:13 PM ]
WTF IS THIS $HIT????
Go with a light OLine...Williams at RG, Ginn at center, Rogers at LG, and Hunter/Gore at OT. Willis at FB, with Bowman at HB and Sopoaga at QB....or maybe not...
  • 9er2k
  • Veteran
Well this is the playoffs not the nfc west! You do know we are one and done if we loose right? We can't come back and play the rams next week right? So you make changes because this game is about match-ups I know you have know idea of what I am talking about, go to bed its probably pass your bed time!

Tested in Madden, even Madden says
Fellas we need to make a couple changes to our team for this game and maybe for the whole playoffs. First that stud at outside linebacker needs to get as many snaps as he can to rush the passer. Need I waste my time by comparing parys haralson 2sacks to Aldon Smith 14sacks. One is a rookie part time starter and the other one has been in the league for years and he starts and only has 2sacks. Need I say more. The other move should be at NT with R.Jean Francois replacing Sop. Now don't get me wrong I want sop to play but more on goal line as a full back blocker for gore and on goal line defence. Ricky will give us a bigger faster penetrating force as a pass rusher and he can deal with those big guards better than sop. Next we need to start Alex Boone over Joe Staley! Boone is more athletic and stronger than staley and staley got exposed all year especially against the saints in the preseason. Kyle williams will be the other started to start at wide reciever opposite Michael Crabtree, if we make these moves I believe with all my heart we will go on to play the giants next week at the stick!
The Niners will play a lot of nickel so we will see plenty of A.Smith

Start RJF over Soap?what?
Ricky helps the D but Soap is bigger and stronger and is a major part of the defensive success this season

Start Boone over Staley??
I guess you didn't know but Staley is the starting LT on the pro bowl this year so he must be doing something right

Kyle Williams starting would be cool but I think if they put him in the slot and hit him with quick slants that will eat the Saints blitz up

gO Niners!
Just put Brian Jennings out there alone. Its all we need. I would take the time to break down the ridiculousness of this post further and comment about how you don't change everything you've done that got you this far just because it's the playoffs, but it's simply not worth it. So come along friends let us bath in the a very Brian Jennings-y light of glory.