LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 347 users in the forums

When was the last time you were this excited for a 49ers game?

Shop Find 49ers gear online
January 14, 1995

Pouring-ass El Niño in the Bay....Just knew we were finally gonna CRUSH the cowgirls the next day!
Originally posted by Dr_Bill_Walsh:
January 14, 1995

Pouring-ass El Niño in the Bay....Just knew we were finally gonna CRUSH the cowgirls the next day!

never, been a niner fan all my life but was born in 96 so i never experienced playoff games (that i can remember), no wait scratch that, one time my first time going to watch a niners game, it was at qwest that stadium was shaking
I would have to say the 98 wild card game vs. Green Bay. That was the last time I felt the 49ers could have won the Super Bowl. Garcia years were good, but I never felt they really had a shot.
When NFL playoff game intros were EPIC:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0CN5yTdBuJE

(turn it off @ 4:20 before all the the ridiculous, cowpuke-biased highlights are shown ) [vid was made by one of their delusional fans that probably thought they won that game ]
Never.

Just heading out to the game now

GO NINERS!!!!!!
1997 nfc championship game against green bay.
Dallas, Philadelphia, Detroit, Baltimore, Pittsburg--big games this year leading us to believe they are a legitimate playoff team. Even their losses were well played games. Prior to this year it would be...ran out of fingers counting...
"The Catch" because that season was unexpected just like this one.
Can't even remember the last time I was this hyped for a 49ers game! So nice to be back in the playoffs

The Detriot game for me.
Originally posted by redpops:
I would have to say the 98 wild card game vs. Green Bay. That was the last time I felt the 49ers could have won the Super Bowl. Garcia years were good, but I never felt they really had a shot.

This...I was pumped for the Falcons game the week after, but when Hearst went down, I new that we didn't have a chance. The Green Bay game was great though. I was listening to it in the UK via the armed forces radio network, just as Young dropped back to pass and stumbled, I lost the signal, it came back on and Owens had caught it... thrilling.
Originally posted by 49ersnum1:
to be honest, probably since last season @ SAN Diego, just because i went to the game, Thursday night football, playoff implications and we got smoked :/

yuup I was there too:(
Never.

Can't wait!
Originally posted by 94Niners:
Originally posted by redpops:

This...I was pumped for the Falcons game the week after, but when Hearst went down, I new that we didn't have a chance. The Green Bay game was great though. I was listening to it in the UK via the armed forces radio network, just as Young dropped back to pass and stumbled, I lost the signal, it came back on and Owens had caught it... thrilling.

I was so pumped for that Atlanta Game. Was in the hospital watching that game thinking my daughter was going to be born.
Share 49ersWebzone