LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 246 users in the forums

Need power of the zone.. 49ers MotoPic monday grand prize contest..

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by ace49ers:
When you mentioned 'its not on Facebook' I started voting straight away. lol.

i knew that would help lol.. i have found easiest way for massive voting is to vote, hit back button then vote again.. super quick to do !!
Originally posted by ace49ers:
When you mentioned 'its not on Facebook' I started voting straight away. lol.

This ... and you'll get at least ten votes here, starting right about now.

Originally posted by Fricker:
i knew that would help lol.. i have found easiest way for massive voting is to vote, hit back button then vote again.. super quick to do !!

Or, pop open the amount of tabs, equal to the times you wish to vote, and Violà ...
No Facebook= 50 votes from me!
voted and good luck
Thanks everyone.. So im thinking if i win.. I have a Replauthentic Patrick Willis , and Crabtree Jersey.. I say Replauthentic.. As i bought them from my moms friend that was stationed overseas.. She said the Reebok Jersey distribution plant was there.. which most jerseys are made overseas so i bought them with hopes they were authentic.. they dont have shiny #s like the ones you see on ebay, but the 49ers Logo on the neckline is bigger than normal. If i win what yall think, Would those be good enough prizes to be given away to the Zone in a Contest.. I also have a FrickzPicz 8x10 signed by Goldson from a few yrs ago if yall dont think the jerseys would be a nice giveaway.. After all yalls hard work to help me deserves a favor returned.. :)
... I have a Replauthentic Patrick Willis , and Crabtree Jersey.. I say Replauthentic ...
By chance, are the jerseys autographed ?
I'll be voting a bunch as you share so much with this board and the 9ers.com board. So what was the contest for each week about? Best picture??? Most seem to be of their kids....
Done. Voted like 20 times lol, GL man hope you win!
Originally posted by Gore_21:
I'll be voting a bunch as you share so much with this board and the 9ers.com board. So what was the contest for each week about? Best picture??? Most seem to be of their kids....

The contest was supposed to be best picture taken from the game that week. It was supposed be also pics up by Monday night and voted on by judges Then top 5 put up for voting by the judges .. but seems like they got kinda lazy and started allowing anyone to post any pic and Then who ever had the most Facebook friends to vote and win for them. I entered week 2 with a great pic of Willis tackling witten and lost to that plaque.. Then won week 3 , and entered again week 6, and was beat out by that pic of someone's tv. Streets that I decided not to enter any more. So then I entered my pic of me and harbaugh for week 17 and was leading voting thurs , Friday and Saturday with that wedding cake short behind.. Then I woke up Sunday morning and saw they passed me bit figured surely it was already over. Apparently I was wrongp so lost the week. But now.I'm here for the finale.. and with great friends shouldnt lose again

Originally posted by FlayvaMeister:
... I have a Replauthentic Patrick Willis , and Crabtree Jersey.. I say Replauthentic ...
By chance, are the jerseys autographed ?

Heh unfortunately they are not autographed.. just been hanging up in my closet since day 1 so figured I could have a contest to give em to someone who would actually wear it
The contest was supposed to be best picture taken from the game that week. It was supposed be also pics up by Monday night and voted on by judges Then top 5 put up for voting by the judges .. but seems like they got kinda lazy and started allowing anyone to post any pic and Then who ever had the most Facebook friends to vote and win for them. I entered week 2 with a great pic of Willis tackling witten and lost to that plaque.. Then won week 3 , and entered again week 6, and was beat out by that pic of someone's tv. Streets that I decided not to enter any more. So then I entered my pic of me and harbaugh for week 17 and was leading voting thurs , Friday and Saturday with that wedding cake short behind.. Then I woke up Sunday morning and saw they passed me bit figured surely it was already over. Apparently I was wrongp so lost the week. But now.I'm here for the finale.. and with great friends shouldnt lose again

Yeah, if it was a game picture you should win because unless Michael Zagaris enters I can't think of any game day pictures that are better. That's too bad that blurry week 6 picture of a TV and a bunch of pets dressed up were allowed. Hopefully you win but judging from when we tried to win David and Val a wedding/honeymoon some people got computer bots or a ton of family/friends working around the clock voting to win.

P.S.: Any idea how long the voting goes for?
[ Edited by Gore_21 on Jan 13, 2012 at 3:13 PM ]
No idea how.long the voting goes and looks like.my friends family and yall have all broken the voting system lol now it only allows 1 vote per. I sure hope they don't try and take away all the votes that were made
Voted, Voted, and Voted.
Ty Ty Ty :)
Share 49ersWebzone