There are 167 users in the forums

BOW YE BEFORE THESE GODS....

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Went to this thing last night, it was hella interesting and hilarious too. Joe and Jerry were clowning on Dwight pretty much all night. Eric Davis did a pretty solid job hosting the whole thing while Matt Maiocco...pretty much sat there and watched. It was just awesome to be in the presence of these greats. They are all excited about the game this Saturday and Joe had some interesting things to say about Alex Smith..oh no....did I just turn this into an Alex Smith thread?
Originally posted by MaliCali:
Originally posted by jdt84_2:
Originally posted by Imfasterthanur:
Originally posted by Pick6:
Originally posted by niners4lyfe:
where's steve young????

probably at BYU.... since he was backing up Jim McMahon while Montana and co were doing that whole "catch" thing!!

Why then is jerry there?

..And Craig.

And the 5 SBs. . . . . .

Although its about The Catch it was more a moment fans and former players could come together and talk 9er football past and present.
Originally posted by samoan49er:
Went to this thing last night, it was hella interesting and hilarious too. Joe and Jerry were clowning on Dwight pretty much all night. Eric Davis did a pretty solid job hosting the whole thing while Matt Maiocco...pretty much sat there and watched. It was just awesome to be in the presence of these greats. They are all excited about the game this Saturday and Joe had some interesting things to say about Alex Smith..oh no....did I just turn this into an Alex Smith thread?

Nice that you were able to attend! What were they clowning Dwight about and what did Joe say about Alex?
f**k Dwight Clark
It's crazy to think that Joe, Ronnie and Jerry were the best players in their positions and all three played together in the same team.
Last night was amazing!!

Some vid my wife and I took at the event. SF Legends Live

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vJPbyMd9RMs&list=UU6V6qWl8xT2yJERO4antV5Q&index=3&feature=plcp

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SL4DoLiPRqs&context=C3bb6d8fADOEgsToPDskLJ8JEmQiNd4ZS8jqm7yiHt

both have more video on our youtube accounts
Originally posted by Indy49er:
Last night was amazing!!

Some vid my wife and I took at the event. SF Legends Live

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vJPbyMd9RMs&list=UU6V6qWl8xT2yJERO4antV5Q&index=3&feature=plcp

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SL4DoLiPRqs&context=C3bb6d8fADOEgsToPDskLJ8JEmQiNd4ZS8jqm7yiHt

both have more video on our youtube accounts

you were able to go to that $$, but you don;t know how to get parking passes?
Originally posted by sachie23:
Originally posted by jdt84_2:
Why then is jerry there?

Because Jerry Rice can be wherever he wants

dang beat me to it this is the guy that said "eh i don't need an 11 billion dollar mansion imma just break every important wr record in the nfl"
[ Edited by NinerDieHard on Jan 11, 2012 at 4:03 PM ]
Originally posted by wailers15:
f**k Dwight Clark
what in the holy..... wh...? wha...? i don't...
Craig probably fumbled it

• BobS
  • Veteran
Originally posted by YoungWifey:
It's crazy to think that Joe, Ronnie and Jerry were the best players in their positions and all three played together in the same team.
We did get spoiled, what about back to back Hall of Fame Qbs? I don't think any other team has had that. About the only time I am happy to be 50 is getting to see the 49ers go from a back to back 2-14 team doormat and joke of the league to the glory years of winning 10+ games 17 straight years and being a Super Bowl contender year in and out. Suffered through 2-14 again in 2004 and hopefully Harbaugh has brought us glory years part two. Hopefully he stays here till he retires at age 65 with as many Super Bowl rings as Walsh or more.
OH SUCH MEMORIES!!!!!!!!
Originally posted by gamechanger:
Originally posted by samoan49er:

Nice that you were able to attend! What were they clowning Dwight about and what did Joe say about Alex?

They were clowning Dwight because he was white and slow. He was only in on the "simple" plays and never went deep.

Joe said 3 years ago Keena Turner gave him some film on Alex and he watched a little bit of it and told Keena, "this offense sucks." He said no wonder Alex held onto the ball because there was literally no one open. He said Alex had absolutely no one to throw the ball to.
jerry rice still looks like he can suit up tomarrow
Those were the days! Who knows, maybe this year?
Share 49ersWebzone