LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 267 users in the forums

I want to play the best

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by JoseCortez:
Thats not true, unless youre a casual fan and not a hardcore fan. Look at the giants a few years ago. They wouldnt be as popular if they played someone other than the 18-0 Patriots.

playing a perfect team is an exception
Originally posted by 49ersalldaway126:
Originally posted by JoseCortez:
Thats not true, unless youre a casual fan and not a hardcore fan. Look at the giants a few years ago. They wouldnt be as popular if they played someone other than the 18-0 Patriots.

playing a perfect team is an exception

yea they still won it all....taking out the undefeated patriots was just a bonus
i hear what your saying but no i was definitly rooting for the lions, and im rooting for the giants so that we would host the NFC championship and i could buy tix. but in fantasy world i would rather us play New Orleans and smash them, then go to lambeau and smash them as well. then go to the superbowl and all 49er fans not allowed in only opposing fans going crazy in the stands and we win and then there are 200,000 49er fans waiting outside for there beloved team while beating the opposing teams fans to a pole... then the 49er team comes to downtown SF where i work and then lets me out of work early and get smashed with them and talk nonsense about how awesome the win was and how we are going to have many more.
Originally posted by Beetlebom:
Who cares what they say?
i agree.
Share 49ersWebzone