There are 208 users in the forums

Remember Dan Marino...

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by susweel:
remember Joe Montana

end thread
Originally posted by Joecool:
Originally posted by Young2Rice:
The differnce is we had the best QB of all time.

Right now we have the best game manager of all 2011.

Meh, it could be argued that Montana was a game manager also...in the regular season. He unleashed the fury in the playoffs...or Walsh unleashed the plays.

Let's hope Alex does the same.

Not a game manager just a different league back them. He never had a 4,000 yd season and only had more the 500 pass attemps 2 times.
I remember how Dan Marino walked to the sidelines after an interception by Eric Wright I believe. He was shaking his head toward the sideline, absolutely confused by the 49ers defense. What a beautiful game that was. The defense won that game for them, not the offense.
  • DRnSFw
  • BlessUp
Remember The Alamo?
Remember the Titans?
  • DRnSFw
  • BlessUp
Remember? You Member, Member!
  • Garce
  • Veteran
Remember Salamanders?
Remember whose member?
Remember remember the fifth of November
who?

remember even if gore?
  • Garce
  • Veteran
PASSING RECORD
SCMASSING RECORD

49ERS WILL BEAT THE SAINTS
Originally posted by SnakePlissken:
Originally posted by BobS:
In 1984 we were ranked 2nd in points scored and yards so we only needed to slow Marino down a little to win, we are 11th in points and 26th in yards this year.

Do you remember that team or just digging up 28 year old stats? Damn, I hate it when guys bring out these 'stats', I don't think you saw our defense in 1984; was was one of the best in the NFL (and heralded by many as the best defense in niner history).

do you remember the 2011 49ers defense, one of the best in the nfl and could be heralded as one of the best in niner history.....just sayin
even if dan

Share 49ersWebzone