There are 172 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

When did you start believing in this years team.

This is my first post, been a 49er fan since Y.A. graced Kezar Stadium. I started believing in this team when Justin Smith stripped the ball from Jackson and the 49ers won in Phillie.
Its your 353rd post! And yes, it was the Eagles game.
$ me it was vs 5-0 Detroit on the road!!!
I'll tell you after the Saints game.

BTW - this is my first post on here also.
[ Edited by RedWaltz24 on Jan 8, 2012 at 6:05 AM ]
When Harbaugh got hired.
After the Steelers game.
Originally posted by GoalLineStand:
When Harbaugh got hired.

this is my first post. but I started believing after we hired Harbaugh. nah jk. I had hope when we hired Harbaugh but didn't start believing until we bounced back after losing to Dallas in week 2. Niner teams of years past woulda lost their morale after that loss, lets not even talk about what past coaches woulda done.
Originally posted by 1251alex:
this is my first post. but I started believing after we hired Harbaugh. nah jk. I had hope when we hired Harbaugh but didn't start believing until we bounced back after losing to Dallas in week 2. Niner teams of years past woulda lost their morale after that loss, lets not even talk about what past coaches woulda done.

Drop pants, give motivatinal speech, lose next 10 games in a row....
Originally posted by SanDiego49er:
Originally posted by 1251alex:

Drop pants, give motivatinal speech, lose next 10 games in a row....

I said lets not talk about it!
The win against the Eagles
After beating the Eagles,Bucs,and Lions
Originally posted by NYCNINER:
$ me it was vs 5-0 Detroit on the road!!!

That win was the deal sealer for me.
Rikishi!!!

when we started to beat the weaker teams (rams, cards, bucs)