LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 288 users in the forums

To Harbaugh and Offensive Coaches

Shop Find 49ers gear online
After watching the Lions and Saints play tonight one thought screamed out from the TV.

We MUST use quick slants and screen plays next week. I know you have been very hesitant and reluctant to use these this year but I hope you will consider it.

Our offense cannot keep up with either the Saints or Lions. Our hope is to keep drives moving and shorten the game.

Our OL will not stand up to DL of Detroit or blitzes of the Saints. If we call the same game plan as we did versus Baltimore we will be in trouble.

I hope you will implement these plays and give us a great chance for victory!

Throw it in 2.5 seconds or less!!!!!
Hey,

Thanks for the great advice. You are such a genius I have never thought of doing that. I will tell Greg.

Sincerely,
Harbaugh
advice to harbaugh

just keep doing what you've been doing

Trust in Harbaugh

-49er Fans
Originally posted by phatbutskinny:
Hey,

Thanks for the great advice. You are such a genius I have never thought of doing that. I will tell Greg.

Sincerely,
Harbaugh

Hey,

Sincerely,
Harbaugh

Hahaha! I'm serious. I'm watching these teams effectively do it to each other. We don't. Why not?
Hey,

Sincerely,
Harbaugh

I just signed in to "lol" at this
stop the Saints on 3rd down!!! Detroit can't do it. The refs blew a big on though at the saints 17--was not a first down.
Originally posted by ArmchairQB:
After watching the Lions and Saints play tonight one thought screamed out from the TV.

We MUST use quick slants and screen plays next week. I know you have been very hesitant and reluctant to use these this year but I hope you will consider it.

Our offense cannot keep up with either the Saints or Lions. Our hope is to keep drives moving and shorten the game.

Our OL will not stand up to DL of Detroit or blitzes of the Saints. If we call the same game plan as we did versus Baltimore we will be in trouble.

I hope you will implement these plays and give us a great chance for victory!

Throw it in 2.5 seconds or less!!!!!

Love this thread bro - and I agree - It is unfortunate that on a 9r site, there must be arrogance, bordering on contemption and insult. There is nothing humorous about fun being made to a fellow 9r fan that has nothing but excitement for our team.
Share 49ersWebzone