LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 298 users in the forums

Eddie D a finalist for pro football hall of fame.

Shop Find 49ers gear online

Just announced on NFL Network.

Charles Haley on the list as well. I really hope he makes the final cut, list is 17 people long.

Some of the more notable names he's up against:

Tim Brown
Chris Carter
Andre Reed
Bill Parcells
Willie Roaf
Curtis Martin
Jerome Bettis
Will Shields

http://www.nfl.com/halloffame/story/09000d5d825c81e2/article/hall-of-fame-announces-17-finalists-for-class-of-2012?module=HP11_headline_stack
[ Edited by KowboyKiller on Jan 7, 2012 at 10:53 AM ]
Niners should help seal the choice with #6....
  • susweel
  • Hall of Nepal
He should be in already, come on voters get your head out your ass already.
I wonder who he'll have intro for him.. Jerry? Joe? Steve? Denise D? LOL probably not that last one.
Originally posted by KowboyKiller:
I wonder who he'll have intro for him.. Jerry? Joe? Steve? Denise D? LOL probably not that last one.

Jed
Jed will intro him....then Eddie will officially pass the title of Don and head of the Family Business to Jed in front of everybody, Godfather-style.....
It's LONG OVERDUE. Eddie D was key in making the 49ers into Greatness.
haley should also be in, hope this is his year, with rodman going in for bball hopefully it open the doors for another lunatic 5 time champ who had a huge impact on the way the game is played
Congrats to Mr. D. However Roger got snubbed again. You telling me he isn't better than Jerome Bettis and Curtis Martin?
Originally posted by VA49er:
Congrats to Mr. D. However Roger got snubbed again. You telling me he isn't better than Jerome Bettis and Curtis Martin?

i believe there are 2 of the top 5 rushers in nfl history

In yards sure. but I would rather have Roger in the backfield than either of those guys. I'm not trying to diminish their achievements. Just saying that there is more to football than stats.
Congrats to them all!
Roger.
Bout Damn Time
Eddie D, Parcells, Haley all should be in the Hall of Fame.

Chris Carter, Tim Brown, Andre Reed---that is tough---all were really good
Share 49ersWebzone