LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 224 users in the forums

Imagine if the 49ers hadn't passed up on Earl Thomas?

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by dhp318:
Imagine if we had taken Warren Sapp instead of JJ Stokes?

what if we didnt trade up for stokes and kept our 1st rounder the next year which ended up being ray lewis?
Originally posted by Chico:
who's AP?

adrian peterson
Davis did not have one penalty so far this season!!

he took on Suh !!!!

He even protect his coach after the game !!!!

he talks smack to other linemen on twitter and tell them to go home to their kids !!!
Originally posted by 49AllTheTime:
Davis did not have one penalty so far this season!!

he took on Suh !!!!

He even protect his coach after the game !!!!

he talks smack to other linemen on twitter and tell them to go home to their kids !!!

That's what i like about AD, he just doesn't give a flyin f**k.
Baalke should have punched Singletary and ran at the time of the Taylor Mays pick. Earl Thomas on this defense....damn....just damn...

BTW, how is Mays doing?
Originally posted by Joecool:
Baalke should have punched Singletary and ran at the time of the Taylor Mays pick. Earl Thomas on this defense....damn....just damn...

BTW, how is Mays doing?

10 tackles in 10 games played.
Originally posted by Joecool:

BTW, how is Mays doing?

• susweel
  • Hall of Nepal
Can't cry over spilled milk.
  • Rulo
  • Veteran
Imagine if my Grandma had some balls...... she yould be my Grandpa!!!
Originally posted by susweel:
Can't cry over spilled milk.

You could, but you shouldn't.

Originally posted by DaDivaRecieva15:

If we picked up Earl Thomas, we would have the number 1 pick in the upcoming draft. Yup.
Anthony Davis is still young. He is 20. He has been playing better. Earl is really good, but if we passed on Anthony Davis we would have had to pick a OT this year. So there goes Aldon Smith as well.

I'll stick to what we have.
Originally posted by Chico:
Originally posted by lamontb:
Yea very true but can't rewind time. It is what it is. i'm sure the Cards are still wondering why they didn't draft AP

who's AP?

Adrian Peterson I believe they drafted a guard or tackle out of penn state that ended up being a bust instead. might have been levi brown. it happens to every team every year. I'm sure a lot of teams with wack ass linebackers are asking their scouts why didn't we have Navarro Bowman rated higher.
Imagine if Brian Jennings played on offense
Share 49ersWebzone