LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 227 users in the forums

2012 NFC Divisional Game vs. New Orleans Saints Gameday Thread

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by Byisgod:
Praying its against the Falcons

granted we are not the same D/O Or coaching staff as last year, but Atlanta seemed to have our number last year beating us 45 - 3 i think? or 45 to something low. -_-
Originally posted by SundayTicket:
granted we are not the same D/O Or coaching staff as last year, but Atlanta seemed to have our number last year beating us 45 - 3 i think? or 45 to something low. -_-

no it was a close game nate clements lost it on an int allowing them a final comeback drive
  • VDSF
  • Veteran
So how does this work?

Do we play the winner of ATL vs NYG or Det vs NO????

Originally posted by VDSF:
So how does this work?

If Detroit beat New Orleans, then they play the Packers, and we'd play whoever wins the NYG/ATL game.

If the Saints beat Detroit, the Saints play us, and the winner of NYG/ATL plays GB.
Originally posted by DaDivaRecieva15:

If the Saints beat Detroit, the Saints play us, and the winner of NYG/ATL plays GB.

This is the best scenario imo. I think the Giants are the last hope and are very capable of taking down the Packers which then will bring the NFC Championship to SF if 49ers can beat the Saints!
[ Edited by verb1der on Jan 5, 2012 at 5:09 PM ]
I haven't seen it posted but wonder how much insight Jonathan Goodwin has lended to possibly giving the D any heads up on New Orleans O. He should know some player tendencies or maybe situations that Brees do not like to be in.
Originally posted by verb1der:
Quote:

This is the best scenario imo. I think the Giants are the last hope and are very capable of taking down the Packers which then will bring the NFC Championship to SF if 49ers can beat the Saints!

I think the Lions would also have a shot in GB. No one is more familiar with GB than the Lions.
  • mayo49
  • Veteran
Go, Niners go!

My penis isn't tingling right now, but it should start by Monday.
Originally posted by mayo49:
Go, Niners go!

Whoa, two whole weeks! How will you ever contain yourself?
  • VDSF
  • Veteran
Originally posted by VDSF:
So how does this work?

If Detroit beat New Orleans, then they play the Packers, and we'd play whoever wins the NYG/ATL game.

• mayo49
  • Veteran
Originally posted by VaBeachNiner:
Originally posted by mayo49:
Go, Niners go!

Whoa, two whole weeks! How will you ever contain yourself?

Originally posted by AXEGRINDER:
Originally posted by verb1der:
Quote:

I think the Lions would also have a shot in GB. No one is more familiar with GB than the Lions.

The Lions just lost to Green Bay with Matt Flynn at QB. They're familiar, but Packers simply own the Lions.

Giants on the other hand have the playoff experience, and they're road tested with a pass rush that can slow down Aaron Rodgers.
I don't even know who is playing tomorrow nor do I care. I don't have the motivation to look at the website for the schedule, and again, nor do i care. I just know that we play on the14th at 1pm
Scott Kegley @ScottKegley
Fans going to the #49ers Jan. 14 playoff game will get this "Who's got it better than us?" rally towel. #SparkTheStick
Originally posted by valrod33:
Scott Kegley @ScottKegley
Fans going to the #49ers Jan. 14 playoff game will get this "Who's got it better than us?" rally towel. #SparkTheStick

Share 49ersWebzone