Originally posted by ace49ers:
Originally posted by IWASATTHECATCH:
Originally posted by Gore_21:
Originally posted by ace49ers:
The Catch
The Catch II
The Grab

All in the same end zone?

The Catch was at the other end zone... catch II and the grab/catch III were basically in the same place of the same end zone

I wonder how many people were at all 3 of these games.

Damn I missed that post, thanks for answering Gore!

edit:

Interesting to see if anyones been to all 3!

1800 posts b***hes!!! WOOT WOOT!!

All 3

New username. IWASATTHECATCHES
BEST GAME I'VE EVER BEEN TOO! NIIIIIIINERS
Originally posted by cciowa:
Originally posted by qnnhan7:
Harbaugh looks like he aged 2 years after 10 months on the job. Coaching in the NFL -- not for everyone. Stressful commitment.
especially with our team!You never know what the hell they will do next and I would not have it any other way

I think I've aged 10 months after watching the game last night. Maybe aged another 12 months after they win the NFC Championship game. I hope I aged well after this team get to and win the SB.
you know, I thought P. Willy would be able to defend Jimmy Graham but boy was I wrong, that man can jump over the moon to catch a ball. Much props to that guy, he's a baller.
Originally posted by schmons:
you know, I thought P. Willy would be able to defend Jimmy Graham but boy was I wrong, that man can jump over the moon to catch a ball. Much props to that guy, he's a baller.

he's just too tall. That throw by brees must've been at least 10 feet in the air. maybe higher. Can't defend that s**t. Only way would be to come in from behind and make a hard hit.
Originally posted by maximill15:
BEST GAME I'VE EVER BEEN TOO! NIIIIIIINERS

This. f**king straight nuts!!!!
Originally posted by VDSF:

vern almost got ahead of himself there lmao! "pride on 3" everyone is like WTF?!
This team +32 in turnovers
  • mayo49
  • Veteran
Even though the game is over, my penis continues to tingle.
Originally posted by FLYPxSYDE:
Saints really did play a close game, props for that.

If we do get matched up against the Packers, the defense needs to keep the same intensity shown vs. New Orleans plus a little more. Packers defense is just as suspect as New Orleans' D, Vernon Davis could come up with another big game. I say bring on the Packers, I truly believe this team can win on their turf.

I think the Saints are an overall better team than the Packers because of the defense. Packers probably have a better offense than the Saints but their defense is a clear step below. If the Packers had a good defense they would be unstopable.
We gotta give Frankie props too! He blocked great all game, had some good runs, and helped on the final drive! Guy doesn't get enough credit!
Originally posted by socalfan21:

vern almost got ahead of himself there lmao! "pride on 3" everyone is like WTF?!

hahahah f**kin Vernon man.

The best part of this win is that this team knows that their not finished.
I strongly believe we will make the super bowl with the confidence and motivation we have.
One of the best moments for me though...one of my Assistant Managers(Broncos fan) sent me a text after the game. I mention that I now have to try and get next Sunday off to watch the game. She ended up asking our Manager to see if she can make it happen. I love my co-workers.

I don't care if they are my only days off for the next few months, if they give me Jan. 22nd and Feb. 5th off...I'll be set.

49ers4Life!
Originally posted by socalfan21:

what did vernon david said?
Originally posted by Muggins:

This video has even more meaning after yesterdays victory