There are 149 users in the forums

2012 NFC Divisional Game vs. New Orleans Saints Gameday Thread

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by VDSF:

Originally posted by mug0mug:
And an awesome upper deck video with some pretty funny live commentary, because I think is fairly similar to what was going through most of our minds.

lol I like how he says someone is lighting it up, right before Smith hit Davis across the middle. it was perfect timing although I guess he was talking about herb.
Saint fans whoever reads this im sooo glad youn lost you arrogant people.. 49ers cant put points, we wont even need 20 blah blah.. we beat you at your own game 5mins left in the 4th. Sorry fellow friends of the board i just got around to post again i went nuts.. laid/partied well into 5am that night.. was a BLAST.. just an FYI to anybody that wants to know the STICK BLEW THE F Up 1! (: Saints fans deserve this loss because they were writing us off as a win and thinking of green bay, well would you look at that green bay got knocked off too.. gotta love it... looking forward to the new york giants they are on fire and gonna be tough.. if these tickets werent 350 a piece in the noosebleeds id be there ): cheers brothers/sisters
In before the
I agree, the Saints fans are just awful.
They got theirs.
  • krizay
  • Veteran
Well, I only know one saints fan personally and he's as cool as the other side of the pillow. The media and just average fans is who i'd like to brag too. For alot of the reasons you state. Even when I said if we score TD's instead fg's we'll win they all just looked at me like I was crazy. Expecting us to get blown out.
  • BobS
  • Veteran
Bigger fish to fry on Sunday, move on.
I don't bout that. We win this sunday & win da game after that, that! will be the SWEETEST victory.
Originally posted by SybErkRimInAL:
Originally posted by Yunchang:
Originally posted by VDSF:

That was a great hit. Thank you ballke for bringing him to sf.

he walked away like it was a walk off grand slam.

He walked away that he want acts like super coolest! ... Wow.. look at Donte Whitner has shoes are brake for very speed and smokes that ready hits hard!! Whooo!!! baby!!
[ Edited by BuZzB28 on Jan 16, 2012 at 5:25 PM ]

• susweel
  • Hall of Nepal
We dat !!!!

George Bush HATES Louisiana
  • THEB
  • Veteran
posted this on facebook. hahahahahahha
  • Chief
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Phoenix49ers:

lol, this is more than awesome!