There are 135 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

2012 NFC Divisional Game vs. New Orleans Saints Gameday Thread

Originally posted by ace49ers:
Originally posted by OregonNiner87:
I just saw that too. He even interceded as if he was going to "explain it", and pretty much got it completely wrong. Still liked the attention he paid overall.

Heres the thing though. For the many NFL fans that dont know about the 'blue collar culture' coach JH has installed in the 49ers, and just finished watching that Dilfer segment, will now sit back and think

These 49ers are cocky . . . to wear a blue shirt during a victory interview with your name tag on it, saying to the masses that your name is Alex and I have arrived . . . that a bit arrogant . . ..

Thanks Trent for that . . . .

Every detail will be explained to NFL fans during the two week lull leading up to the Super Bowl.

They'll think Smith is cocky for one more week.
  • Envy
  • Veteran
Originally posted by cciowa:
Originally posted by Envy:
If the 49ers' success offends you, so be it. - Jim Harbaugh
That happens when you give no quarter and take none

Well said
Harbaugh looks like he aged 2 years after 10 months on the job. Coaching in the NFL -- not for everyone. Stressful commitment.
Originally posted by qnnhan7:
Harbaugh looks like he aged 2 years after 10 months on the job. Coaching in the NFL -- not for everyone. Stressful commitment.

Yeah Ive noticed that too. Someone put up the clip of him being officially introduced as the new 49ers HC and he looked young.
  • cciowa
  • Veteran
Originally posted by qnnhan7:
especially with our team!You never know what the hell they will do next and I would not have it any other way
If the Saints DC Gregg Williams does get let go they are saying he could hook up with his old pal Fisher at the Rams.

lol why would Gregg Williams want to see the 9ers twice a season.
If the Saints DC Gregg Williams does get let go they are saying he could hook up with his old pal Fisher at the Rams.

lol why would Gregg Williams want to see the 9ers twice a season.

I hope they hire him. He is overrated.

Getting that douche bag fired is sweet revenge for his cute little pre-season game planning.
Originally posted by Gore_21:
The Catch
The Catch II
The Grab

All in the same end zone?

The Catch was at the other end zone... catch II and the grab/catch III were basically in the same place of the same end zone

I wonder how many people were at all 3 of these games.
Member Milestone: This is post number 1,800 for ace49ers.
Originally posted by IWASATTHECATCH:
The Catch
The Catch II
The Grab

The Catch was at the other end zone... catch II and the grab/catch III were basically in the same place of the same end zone

Damn I missed that post, thanks for answering Gore!

edit:

Interesting to see if anyones been to all 3!

1800 posts b***hes!!! WOOT WOOT!!
[ Edited by ace49ers on Jan 15, 2012 at 5:00 AM ]
The Catch
The Catch II
The Grab

Damn I missed that post, thanks for answering Gore!

edit:

Interesting to see if anyones been to all 3!

1800 posts b***hes!!! WOOT WOOT!!

All 3
All 3

NICE!!
  • RKab
  • Veteran
Originally posted by NickSh49:
Refs did fine today. We got a lot of slack on a lot of close plays.

The refs clearly let the two teams play and it produced one hell of a game.

Its a lesson to every ref out there really.
Saints really did play a close game, props for that.

If we do get matched up against the Packers, the defense needs to keep the same intensity shown vs. New Orleans plus a little more. Packers defense is just as suspect as New Orleans' D, Vernon Davis could come up with another big game. I say bring on the Packers, I truly believe this team can win on their turf.
Originally posted by FLYPxSYDE:
Saints really did play a close game, props for that.

If we do get matched up against the Packers, the defense needs to keep the same intensity shown vs. New Orleans plus a little more. Packers defense is just as suspect as New Orleans' D, Vernon Davis could come up with another big game. I say bring on the Packers, I truly believe this team can win on their turf.

I wouldnt countout the Giants, especially their level of play the last few games.
Originally posted by SofaKing:
lol just tuned into the NFL.com stream and picked up on the panel talking about the 9ers win.

Sanders says we wont match up with the weapons Green Bay has so we will be hoping for a Giants win.

McNabbs chimes in with with pretty much the same as Sanders.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!

We want the Giants to win so the 9ers stay home and dont have to travel!

And the '49ers dont match up with 'X team'' . . . . . ask the Saints if we dont match up.

WE DAT!!

I saw that too and lol'd. All year long they gushed about the, and I quote, "plethora of weapons" the Saints had. Now that we've beaten them, Sanders claims the Saints didn't have that many weapons, and GB is a bad matchup because they will spread us out with 4 receivers. Ummm so did the Saints.... and we won...against the most explosive offense in league history. In conclusion, Sanders is a moron.

If any team matches up it's the 9ers, who is better suited to go into GB. I hope if we do play GB it's 22 degrees and windy, that's better for us not GB. Most of those guys on NFL Network are talking heads and contradict themselves from week to week. They need to fill hours of content and pretty much rattle on about non-sense. No real solid info, just blah blah blah blah, laugh about nothing, blah blah.