There are 121 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

2012 NFC Divisional Game vs. New Orleans Saints Gameday Thread

f**kin bring it!
Originally posted by Bali-Niner:
Are you kidding? With the type of O they are bringing to the Stick I'm willing to say Aldon get 75% of the D snaps, they gonna be stunting crazed maniacs..

yup a lot of nickel coverage next week
Hip
Originally posted by HessianDud:
Originally posted by 49ersalldaway126:
Originally posted by HessianDud:
no.

theyre decent

vilma is good

but nthing elite like ravens or steelers but definitally about average

we'll be able to exploit it, unlike the Lions.

Hopefully the Oline pushes Franklin on his a$$ several times.
So ready for gameday! Let's go 49ers!
We'll have been pretty much game-planning around this game for 2 solid weeks by next Saturday; I was reading a lot of the players' twitter feeds, they were all watching this f**king game.
Are you kidding? With the type of O they are bringing to the Stick I'm willing to say Aldon get 75% of the D snaps, they gonna be stunting crazed maniacs..

remember when we hated the nickel.....lol

now we want it, sorry Nolan
Let's get it on! F the Saints...Alex is going to be the difference! f**k!!!!!
lions had 32 rush yards

Originally posted by SnakePlissken:
We'll have been pretty much game-planning around this game for 2 solid weeks by next Saturday; I was reading a lot of the players' twitter feeds, they were all watching this f**king game.

probably taking a shot after each missed tackle....the D is now blacked out
  • Huego
  • Veteran
according to vegas, the niners are underdogs. everyone is STILL underrating our defense.
Originally posted by Ajanke:
I hope f**king Aldon can play this game instead of the rams game where he played like 4 snaps.

Aldon is probably a little bent about getting a Pro Bowl snub. What better way to showcase his talents. Get em Condor!
Originally posted by ads_2006:
lions had 32 rush yards

we'll have that before the first drive is over.
Originally posted by Ajanke:
Originally posted by qnnhan7:
Total BS from the Lions' defense. They couldn't tackle. They couldn't get to Brees. Their LB aren't fast enough to the outside. Got manhandle at the line. Blown coverages in the secondary. What else.... Oh yeah -- missed tackles. A lot of missed tackles.

I don't see any of our OLB chasing down sproles. Hopefully Bowman and WIllis are ON POINT. WE still have to cover Graham with WIllis I would think. Going to be tough.

They may or may not. But I've been watch our guys the whole year. Our LBers play much better than the Lions did tonight. Hesitant and indecisive with the tackle. Poor angle. Letting Sproles ran by and had to chase him down. They can handle it. Have done it all year.
We're going to have to either get to Brees fast or hope our secondary can cover to allow time for the pass rush to get to him.
Originally posted by jreff22:

remember when we hated the nickel.....lol

now we want it, sorry Nolan
For sure bro..helps to have players.. and the scheme refined to fit our D talents..